CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

"This is it. This is now or never." Lisa mumbled to herself as she gaze at the window plane.

"Uh, miss? Excuse me? Is this seat 10B?" A guy around Lisa's age caught her attention and asked her.

Lisa tilted her head at the side, "Oh, yeah." She nodded her head and the anonymous guy smiled at her as he obnoxiously flopped himself down on the seat comfortably.

"Thanks." He grinned while rummaging through his camera.

"Going on a vacation?" The guy quizzed without looking at the blonde while smiling.

Lisa furrowed her brows towards the stranger, "It's actually quite fun to travel alone. It refreshes your soul and helps you discover yourself."

"Uh... no. I'm actually going back home." Lisa whispered as she focus her gaze on the stranger beside her.

"Bummer." He chuckled before glancing at the Thai.

"I'm a Thai native." The demoiselle replied as she avoid eye contact.

"Oh, damn! Really? You look Korean to me." Lisa giggled at his reaction, he smiled before extending his hands out.

"Let me introduce myself to you..." The guy grinned, still sticking his hands out. Lisa looked at it momentarily before accepting his hand.

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. And you are?" He smiled beatifically making the blonde to disinter a small smile.

"Lisa. Lalisa Manoban." She introduced before letting his hand go.

"Nice to meet you, Lisa." Lisa nodded before turning her head at the opposite side.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 2B7 with service from South Korea to Thailand. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing BP Airlines. Enjoy your flight." The flight attendant announced which caught both of their attention. Lisa instantaneously looked at her wrist watch before sighing.

"7 minutes isn't that long, is it?" Jungkook chuckled, beguiled by an impatient Lisa.

"Excited to go home?" He quizzed, persistently trying to make a conversation between the two of them.

Lisa bit her lips in nervousness before nodding her head in response.

She isn't excited. She was anxious about Jennie's whereabouts as realization hit her that she is indeed going to leave Korea in a few minutes. She is scared of leaving the feline behind.

"You okay?" Jungkook quizzed in concern upon noticing Lisa's anxious state.

"Are you scared?" The hombre spoke through a soft voice while scrutinizing Lisa's radiant features.

The latter shakes her head in response, "No. I j-just remembered something." Lisa forced a smile, "Don't be shy to ask me if you need anything, alright?" He smiled at her and Lisa nodded before mouthing a thank you.

Jungkook quickly pulled his earphones out and plugged it in his phone. Lisa looked at her in disbelief and perplexity.

"Didn't they say that phones are supposed to be turned off?"

Letting out a soft chuckle he replied, "Don't worry, it's on airplane mode."

Jungkook offered her the other earpiece with a smile plastered on his charming face, "Here, take it." Lisa stared at him, not knowing what to do.