CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

TRIGGER WARNING: This is a sensitive chapter and if you get triggered easily I suggest you not to read it, and to those who want to read it. Please read at your own risk.

The blonde was watching the feline enchantress peacefully in a deep slumber. She sat on the bed beside the latter and took strands of her hair that was covering her face. Lisa caressed the Korean's face delicately using her knuckles.

"You look peaceful, Jen. I just hope you will forever be peaceful like this." She sighed as she rubs her thumb finger on the latter's mandu-like cheeks.

Lisa stared meticulously at her, adoring every features of the sleeping angel. She engraved Jennie's peaceful grace in the depth of her mind, refusing to not forget every detail of her.

She leaned her face towards the sleeping latter and gently kissed her forehead, "I promise to be here when you wake up." She mumbled and smiled to herself.

Jennie's phone suddenly beeped that caught Lisa's attention, the Thai furrowed her brows in curiosity and reached out for the phone on the bedside table.

She grabbed the phone and looked back at the brunette before slowly peeking through the screen.

She read the unknown's text messages. Suddenly, all the veins in her popped out.

I'm coming for you, little slut.

We are going to have fun again ;)

Lisa's eyes went wide and her mouth agape as anger cascade through her whole system as she gripped the phone harshly while her left fist balled up.

She muttered curse words before darting out of the bedroom and towards the stairs.

Without knowing what to do, Lisa threw the phone on the sofa and grabbed the flower vase and threw it on the wall making a loud breaking sound that echoed through her house.

She covered her face with both of her hands while sighing heavily in a rapid pace. The words she had read keeps repeating in her mind like a roller coaster ride that made her infuriated.

Lisa can't imagine how veil that monster did to the person she most care about, she can't take how really disgusting he must have done to the brunette that ruin her dignity and soul.

Angry tears started to pour down her eyes, suppressed howls filled the living room. Lisa shook her head vigorously and uncovered her face, wanting to be tough. She forced herself to be calm as she walks towards the sofa.

She grabbed the phone as soon as she heard another beep but before she could even look at the message, someone at the front door suddenly spoke up that made her flinch.

"What are you doing? " Lisa's attention were caught by the person staring at the doorstep.

She stared at him confusingly, "How did you get in here, V?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I just figured I still have access to your house." He shrugged his shoulders and walked inside but stopped midway when he stepped on something.

"Woah! What the fuck? What the hell happened here?" The jet black headed guy quizzed, roaming his eyes at the shattered flower vase on the ground.

"Wait, is that Jennie's phone you are holding?" He vocalized, pointing at the phone as he knotted his brows.

"Yeah. Why?" She casually replied looking at it.

"Give me that. I need to see the messages." Taehyung abruptly tried to grab the phone but Lisa pulled it back.

"Lali, give me the damn phone! I need to see what's inside!" He yelled a little while looking piqued at his friend.