CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Kim Jennie throw her eyes wide that induced the tingling sensation in her head to become massive, her back hurts from sleeping on the solid cold ground.

She squints her eyes to adjust her vision, only to be welcomed by an unfamiliar place. Trying to stand up, she realized that her feet and hands are tied up. She hastily look around her, the look of horror plastered on her features.

Jennie squirms to try to escape but it was no avail, she skips around the small suffocating room to find a way out but the door is locked.

"Help! Someone please, help! Please!" Jennie yelled out, her voice reverberating through the hallways of an abandoned premises.

The feline enchantress halted from yelling out for help when she realized no one is going to save her. Especially that everyone doesn't even know where she is.

Hell, she, herself, doesn't even know where she is.

Jennie's eyes widen as she recollect the events from earlier, her body starts trembling as panic spurts within her.

The sun has risen, the birds flocks through the window in such rhythmic pace as Jennie woke up from her rest, the sun beaming down her porcelain skin that made her natural beauty even more flamboyant.

A smile instantaneously made its way along her lips reminiscing the last night events with Lisa making her heart beat madly.

Jennie sat down on the bed and rested her head over the headrest, she looks to her side only to see a breakfast prepared for her with a note on the side. She swiftly grabbed the note.

'Watch this whenever you are sad or you feel like nothing is going right in your life, this will remind you the happy moments you had and then you will realize that happiness indeed suits an angel like you.

Happiness is created for you, Jennie.

P.S: Me and Kuma went for a jog and I made you breakfast. Please eat before doing anything.

Good morning! Smile, angel :)
-Lisa.'

Jennie grinned, her cheeks heating up making the butterflies in her stomach to run wild. There was a flashdrive on top of the note. Jennie excitedly grabbed the flash drive and swiftly stand up from her bed.

She halted for a minute and stared back at the breakfast that Lisa prepared. She giggles to herself simultaneously shaking her head.

"Right." She said while palming her forehead.

Jennie went to the bathroom to do her morning routine before bringing the food with her downstairs. She went straight to the kitchen and filled her stomach.

The food she ate was made with love and now she is filled with love.

Love only made by Lisa.

Jennie cleaned up the plates and made herself a cup of coffee before going to the living room to watch what is inside the flash drive. She hastily inserted the flash drive into the USB port on her telivision but before the video could even start, a guy in black casually walks in the leaving room.

"W-who are you?" She quizzed, frightened.

The guy didn't answer, he just slowly walk towards the latter that made her tremble in fear.

"Don't y-you dare get c-close to me!" Jennie yelled, trying to be brave but her body says otherwise making the mysterious man to chuckle.

Jennie cringed hearing his voice, it was kind of creepy for her to hear, her stomach tied in knots.