CHAPTER TEN

Writing down everything that is in my head
And it seems like I can't get your damn smile out of my head
When you came in to my life, I wasn't prepared
The first time you smiled at me carved deep inside my head

My heart beat is racing
It's like a rush of adrenaline
I can't even look at you without my heart furiously beating
But to be honest, it feels amazing

Here I am staring you from afar
Finding right words to describe how mesmerizing you are
How can you manage being so cute and precious at the same time?
And that smile? That damn smile caught my eye

I don't even have to lie
You are so tremendously tremendous 
And even your smile and laugh are so contagious
Then again here I am trying to reach out for your heart
Hoping that I can heal all of your scars
Because you are so close to me yet so far

''Jennie! Jennieeee." Lisa called out, dragging the last letter.

"Yuhoo! Jennieee!" Lisa beamed; resting her back against her Bugatti as she waved her hands towards the fuming brunette talking to Mr. Yang; releasing a miniature chortle as she was enlivened by her.

"Shut your mouth, annoying fly!" Jennie growled at her who is just a few inches away; she turned her face back to the man in grey suit.

"It is not my duty to work on your papers, Mr. Yang. I have a pile of works to do. The CEO told me not to accept any more works from you." Jennie snickered; crossing her arms as she shot daggers towards the old man.

"Do you want to get your ass kicked out of the company, Miss Kim? You know I have the power to do that." The almost grey haired man spoke firmly, smirking sheepishly at Jennie.

"Do you want the CEO to kick your ass out of the company, Mr. Yang?" Jennie fired back; raising her eyebrow making the man huffed on his breath.

"Yeah, Mr. Yang. Do you want your ass to get kicked by a fuming kitten?" Lisa suddenly intercede; appearing behind Jennie as she draped her arms over the small girl's shoulders.

Jennie was taken by surprise; her nerves suddenly stiffened as she tilted her head to look at the sheepishly grinning Lisa beside her. She marginally nudged Lisa with her elbow causing her to giggle once more.

"And who are you, Miss?" Mr. Yang asked; tilting his brow up as he fixed his glasses.

Lisa chortled, "Oh Mr. Yang, I am someone who doesn't want to get her ass kicked by a fuming kitten." Jennie tittered; covering her mouth as she watched Lisa in light-heartedness vexing the old man.

"If I were you, I would shut up my filthy mouth, bud because angry kittens are scary." Lisa playfully whispered; feigning scared.

Mr. Yang scoffed as he glared at Lisa, "Excuse me? Do you know who you are speaking with?" Lisa bobbed her head enthusiastically while grinning at him.

"Yeah, you are Mister Yang I suppose? Why is your name Yang? You look so old. No offense." The Thai stated; scrunching her face up making Mr. Yang blood pressure higher.

"Is this a friend of yours, Miss Kim? She is so disrespectful. No wonder you are like that. You need new friends." He spoke up in disappointment while shaking his head making Lisa chuckle and Jennie to roll her eyes.

Jennie smirked, "Mr. Yang you should know that respect is only given to those who deserves it. It should be given both ways, Mr. President." Jennie forced a smile. Lisa is just watching the feline enchantress in merriment.