four | the wedding

THE DAY OF Bill and Fleur's wedding was complete chaos. Several days had passed since Harry had finally arrived at the Burrow, which only made the small home seem even smaller. Paz told Mrs. Weasley she should start charging people for staying here each night, as it was turning into a hotel.

Even though Harry had been back, Paz still didn't get much alone time. Ginny kept distance from Harry, as he broke up with her due to the war. Ginny didn't mind, that's what she told Paz at least, as she expected something like this to happen, especially with him not returning for his last year at Hogwarts.

Ginny and Paz were now rushing around the Burrow making sure all the decorations were in place, that Fleur was calm and happy, and that all of the boys' ties were done correctly.

"Oh Merlin, George," Paz groaned in frustration, fixing his tie as he mumbles a thanks, giving her a kiss on the cheek before smiling and walking into the other room. "You annoying twat."

Paz then ran back up to her room, she and Ginny slipping into their bridesmaid dresses. They were quite short, though neither of the girls minded all that much.

"Will you fix up my hair, Gin?" Paz asks, Ginny happily accepting the task and sent several charms Paz's way, which flattened down her hair from its normal frizzy state. It was now tamed and straight, reaching just past her shoulders. Ginny manually began to mess around with Paz's bangs, making sure that they were out of her face so they weren't to bother her the rest of the night.

Ginny smiled, happy with her work. "You look beautiful Paz."

"As do you, Gin." Paz grinned, the two then walking back downstairs only to be met with Ron, Charlie and Fred in a small circle, trying to tie their ties. "Merlin, have mercy on us."

The hours ticked by, and eventually, Paz stood in between Ginny and Gabrielle, watching as Fleur walked down the aisle. Paz didn't think it was possible for Fleur to look more beautiful than she already was, but she was proven wrong in this moment.

Once the ceremony was over, the celebration began. There was dancing, music, laughter, all pure joy. Ginny and Paz kept giggling over Harry, who was disguised as Barny Weasley for the night.

They were quick to find Luna, and the three danced together in the middle of the dance floor, grabbing friends and family to join them as they passed by. During a particularly slow song, to Paz's dismay, found herself stuck with George Weasley.

"Ah, my dream come true." George jokes quietly, Paz rolling her eyes and letting out a chuckle.

"And my nightmare," George frowned at this. "Oh, I'm kidding Georgey, don't get soft on me."

"Soft on you? Never, Parkinson." He smiled, Paz resting her head against his chest and moving to the music.

Paz frowned, watching as Ginny danced with 'Harry', "Promise me you'll keep Gin safe George."

"As long as you keep her safe of Hogwarts, she will be safe at home."

Paz sighed, nervous for the outcome of all her friends. Her mood was changed as the music changed to an upbeat tune, George spinning her out and twirling her around several times, the two in fits of laughter. Luna, Hermione, Ginny, and the rest of the boys joined in, jumping around and singing along to whatever song was playing at the moment.

Fleur and Bill danced their way into the middle of their circle, everyone cheering them on. Paz ignored the stares from several older wizards, trying to focus on how happy she was at that very moment and not what others were thinking of a Slytherin being in their presence.