three | seven harry's

THE DAYS LEADING up to the mission went by painfully slow for Paz. She was beginning to grow overwhelmed with the amount of wedding planning she seemed to be doing, as Mrs. Weasley had her own things to worry about most days. This left Paz and Fleur scrambling to get everything ready for the wedding that seemed to be coming up all too fast.

Fleur was more than happy when her mother, father and little sister had finally arrived to the Burrow the morning of July 20, knowing they had nothing else to do but help.

It was now the 25, two days before everyone except Ginny and Mrs. Weasley would be bringing Harry from the Dursley's to the Burrow. Ginny hadn't let Paz get one second of alone time, if she wasn't doing wedding planning with Fleur, Ginny made sure to be glued to Paz's hip.

"Coffee?" Paz offers Ginny a mug, Ginny smiling and taking the mug from her hand. The two sit outside in the backyard, watching as Fred, George and Ron throw around a quaffle.

Ginny sighs. "Some days I forget we're fighting a war."

"I as well," Paz takes a long sip of coffee, "But it will all be over soon Gin, I promise."

The two continue to sip their coffee and watch the three boys argue over who throws the quaffle best. Hermione eventually joins them, handing a letter to Paz as she takes a seat next to her.

"Came for you just now." She says, as Paz eagerly opens it, recognizing the hand writing on the front to be Theo's.

"Why do you seem to get one every other day now?" Ginny groans.

Paz,

Blaise just got your letter, we're happy to hear from you. Pansy is doing alright, she really misses you, we all do. I wish we were all heading over to Malfoy Manor right now instead of fighting a bloody war.

When we get back to Hogwarts, please don't pull anything stupid that will get you in trouble. Hogwarts is changing, and I don't know what I would do if something happens to you.

Stay safe, see you soon.

Nott

Paz sighs, placing the letter back in the envelope and taking one long, last sip of her coffee. She knew she would be fine, she was more worried for her non-Slytherin friends. They would be the ones to receive whatever was to happen this year the worst.

Her thoughts were cut short when Apolline Declacour called everyone in for ham and cheese sandwiches. Fred, George and Ron ran inside, pushing the three girls out of the way while doing so. Hermione scoffed before walking inside, Paz and Ginny chuckling as the two of them followed. Gabrielle Delacour was inside as well, sitting at the table with the three boys. Fleur and Bill sat at the end of the table, flipping through their wedding book.

Paz grabbed a sandwich from the tray and thanked Apolline, taking a seat next to Fleur and looking on with the couple as they were debating the last few, tiny decisions they had to make. Fleur began smiling towards Paz, then looking towards Bill before back to Paz.

".. Yes?" Paz says, taking another bite of her sandwich. It was very good, too good for it just to be ham and cheese in fact.

"Bill and I, well, I, would love to 'ave you as a bridesmaid!" Fleur exclaims happily, clapping her hands together.

Paz forces a smile on her face, though, she wasn't all that excited knowing she would be standing at the front of the wedding for everyone to see. The daughter of Death Eaters isn't going to be a fan favorite at this wedding, especially during times like this.

"It would be an honor." Paz smiles, Fleur seeming to be overwhelmed with joy.

Paz spent the rest of her night locked away in her room with Ginny and Hermione, voicing her upon on how poorly this wedding may go if anyone notices her at the wedding and sees her as a threat.