Chapter 11

Author here!

Finally a chapter about Heirra and Chrisia. Aren't they just sosweet :))

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this story. Adieu~

___________________

"What's for lunch?" Chrisia asked as she was drying her hair. She wore a plain blue blouse tucked in her white skinny jeans. The skinny jeans she wore fully exposed her sexy legs and round ass. It may have been simple, but it looked great on her.

The image of Chrisia was carved into Heirra's mind.

'It's not often that she wears skinny jeans. She has a cute butt.' Heirra thought as she smiled unknowingly.

"What are you thinking Ms. Pervy? Loving my ass?" Chrisia casually teased as she gave Heirra a grin.

'Shit. I've been caught.' Heirra thought.

'Well, I don't mind this side of hers.' Heirra thought.

"You're going to change or not? I'm already hungry for lunch." Chrisia glared at Heirra.

'There's her cold side again. Although I don't mind this one." Heirra thought as she walked to her room to change.

Heirra came out wearing a dark grey shirt with rolled-up sleeves and denim fitted ripped jeans also exposing her body shape perfectly.

Chrisia stared at Heirra knowing quite well how simple boyish style fits well with the other party. Unlike Chrisia, Heirra has always had her hair tied into a ponytail, but not today. Now, with Heirra's flawless hair down, she looks mesmerizing.

'She's staring at me. FUCK. I'm feeling hot.'

With Chrisia's intense stare at the other girl, her ears became red.

"Come on let's go. I'll drive." Heirra said, which broke Chrisia's intense stare.

Feeling embarrassed, walk ahead of Heirra.

'I can believe I couldn't control my feelings unlike before. Did it show on my face?' Chrisia wondered to herself.

Unlike those two dense girls, even their friends could see through them clearly and that their feelings are mutual even if Chrisia thinks that the other party has a crush on their friend while the Heirra thinks that it's too early to call their feelings like love and that the other party was just teasing her. How troublesome those two were.

Inside Blueberry Cafe, their orders were already ready. Heirra ordered an extra Italian Pasta with lemon water while Chrisia ordered an extra cheesy baked macaroni. The only two these two have in common is cheese, and how dense they are.

"Try my pasta. I promise you it's good." Heirra said as she fed Chrisia some of her pasta using her fork. Chrisia didn't even hesitate and ate it all spoonful. (although it's a fork)

After feeding Chrisia, Heirra got some of her pasta and ate it. Then she realized what she had done.

'It's an indirect kiss isn't it??' both of them thought.

"It's good." Chrisia said as she licked some of the cheese sauce from Heirra's pasta. Heirra seeing this, her ears start to redden.

"Want to try mine?" Chrisia teasingly asked while already holding a spoonful of baked macaroni in front of Heirra, which made her unable to refuse. As Heirra accepted Chrisia's offer, Chrisia gave an innocent grin to Heirra.

'She loves teasing me huh.' Heirra though.

Making her think of Chrisia's soft pink lips and how it felt on hers. Her thoughts went deeper and deeper as far as thinking how Chrisia's body would feel on top of hers.