Chapter 7

It was already twenty minutes past five when Heirra and Chrisia both had already moved Chrisia's things into the Heirra's place.

"Yelp, that's all of it, right?" Heirra asked while sweeping the dust off the floor.

"Yeah. That's all."

"Princess, I'll go make dinner. Any cravings?"

" Anything would be fine."

Heirra made her way to the kitchen. Unfortunately, she bumped into something, which caused her to fall. Upon trying to get back up, she was suddenly face-to-face with Chrisia who was the cause of Heirra's fall. It seemed like there are so many things occupying Heirra's thoughts that she forgot that Chrisia was sitting on the floor.

Chrisia's face seemed to get closer and closer to Heirra's face. This caused both Heirra and Chrisia to bush deep red especially the ears of Heirra. Not knowing what's happening to her heart, and why it's beating so loud. Without thinking Heirra moved closer, finally, she felt a pair of lips touch hers. It was soft and warm. Time seemed to both stop for them when Chrisia suddenly moved backward.

"I-I"

"Are you hurt?" Chrisia asked, referring to Heirra's fall.

"I'm alright."

Heirra was about to get up and head to the kitchen when Chrisia suddenly spoke.

" You like Grace right? Don't worry I won't tell"

Chrisia left for the kitchen. Heirra stood up dumbfounded not knowing what to say. She does know that for some reason, she felt sad.

'Is it because of the kiss or maybe because of what she said.' Herra thought

Without giving it much thought, Heirra went inside the kitchen to help Chrisia prepare dinner.

The night passed quickly for both of them. Dinner was delicious as they both had the seafood pasta. Heirra learned that Chrisia likes seafood and Japanese meals.

The week passed quickly and it was Friday night again. The officers and the four 'suspects' decided to go out for dinner. The police officers sat across their assigned 'suspects'. While waiting for their orders to be served, they talked about a bunch of stuff.

"How's your week, Heirra?" Darwen asked, grinning.

"Oh. Nothing too in particular, unlike someone here who's only been flirting all week. I haven't heard any reports from you. " Heirra said while glaring at Darwen.

"You can't blame him though. Being stuck with this flirt of a friend of mine, it's hard to not flirt." Grace said.

" You guys should learn from me," Jenny said proudly.

"What's there to be proud of?" Chrisia replied.

"Hays this cold-hearted friend of mine. It's because spring has not come to you yet." Jenny defended herself.

This statement made Heirra look at Chrisia. Although they were sitting across from each other it seems that Chrisia hasn't noticed the stare Heirra was giving her. Blake, who noticed Heirra intense stare, lightly jabbed Heirra.

"Heirra, pardon me for doing that, but you're staring at Miss Chrisia for a while now. Darwen and Grace have even noticed." Blake whispered to Heirra.

"I wasn't I wasn't. Y-you know s-sta-staring at her." Heirra feeling her face flushed and lowered her face said.

Luckily, their orders came at the right time. Heirra's face went back to normal. Blake didn't dare to ask any more questions, but unlike her, Darwen was really excited to confront Heirra the next day for a juicy story.

***

After dinner, each of the pairs left after one another. Heirra and Chrisia both got inside the car.

"I saw that."

Heirra not understanding what Chrisia said didn't answer. Chrisia suddenly leaned closer to the officer causing Heirra's heart to race again.

'What's she gonna do? Don't tell me that-'

Unfortunately for Heirra, her thoughts were wrong. Chrisia just helped Heirra fasten her seat belt. Heirra felt embarrassed and looked to her left.

"About what I said earlier, I think you know. I won't say it though. Think about it." Chrisia said while giving an impish smile.

'Don't tell me she knows that I was staring??? SHIT, that's embarrassing.' and again, Heirra's ears were red. Unlike before, even her face was red right now.

" Aren't we going to leave yet?" Chrisia asked innocently as if she hadn't done anything to cause the state that Heirra was in.

'Damn this girl. She's cold at first then impish or rather, was she flirting with me? She likes to tease me huh?'

'Well then, pay back's a bitch.'

Heirra leaned closer to Chrisia, giving her a quick peck on the lips, thinking that her revenge would at least leave Chrisia flustered only seeing Chrisa smiling as she said, " I never knew you were such a flirt." This caused the opposite effect, and now, Heirra's the flustered one. Having felt embarrassed, Heirra started the car and drove towards her condominium. Unknowingly to Heirra, after she looked away, Chrisia's face was as red as a tomato.

Author here!

Hope you guys like it. Comment your opinions, I'll be glad to read them :))