The Caster

Adopted!Gilgamesh Reader x Yang Xiao Long

Part 26

No One's POV

Cu opens his eyes and sees a bandage wrapped around his shoulder and sees Blake sitting beside him.

Cu:"Oh..hey,Blake."

Blake:"This is why I don't want you to come with me in the first place,Cu."

Cu:"Huh?"

He sits up from the couch.

Cu:"What do you mean?"

Blake:"I am done seeing my friends and everyone I love hurt because of me."

Cu:"Blake,I-"

Blake:"Shut up! Do you think I like being alone? Every day... every day I think about them! Ruby, Weiss,(Y/N),Yang... they were my friends! I loved them like I never thought I could love anybody. And I hope they hate me for leaving."

Cu:"*sighs*When will you stop being so stubborn?"

Blake:"Huh?"

Cu:"Look,I know everyone except for me,(Y/N),and Robin got traumatized after the fall of Beacon but that doesn't mean they hate you for leaving them."

Blake:"Yes it does!"

Cu:"If you think you're being selfless,you're wrong.Besides,it takes more than a bullet to stop me.And I'd like to do it again even if it meant protecting you."

Blake:"*sighs*You're an idiot,you know that?"

Cu chuckles in reply.Then,Blake walks to him and cups her hands on his cheeks.

Blake:"But you're my idiot."

Cu smirks as Blake leans forward and kisses him and Cu kisses her back.

That is,until the door opens,revealing Kali and Sun.Cu and Blake quickly pull away.

Sun:"Oh,um...did we interrupt you guys?"

Cu:"No.What's up?"

Kali:"Blake,your father wants to speak with you and Cu."

Blake:"Huh?"

A Scroll is set down on the coffee table. It shows a master folder labeled W. F. with six subfolders inside. The subfolders are labeled: Assignment, E.L., P.R., E.W., S. F., Untitled.

Ghira:"I'm afraid you were right to be suspicious."

Cu:"What do you mean?"

Ghira:"Adam Taurus is planning to overthrow the leader of the White Fang and stage a full-scale attack on Haven Academy.It would be the Fall of Beacon all over again."

Cu:"Hmm..I guess there's no other choice.We'll have to destroy the White Fang once and for all."

Blake:"No. We're not going to destroy the White Fang. We're going to take it back."

Back in Patch,(Y/N) and Yang are facing Gilles De Rais.

Gilles:"Oh,Jeanne!So many years has passed!It must be fate that has brought us back together again!"

Yang:"Who the hell are you?"

Gilles:"Oh?Do you not remember me?It is I!Gilles de Rais!Your closest friend!"