The Prophecy

Adopted!Gilgamesh Reader x Yang Xiao Long

Part 19

(Y/N) POV

I was quite surprised to see our headmaster alive.

Ozpin:"Well,instead of standing around,why don't you two sit down and enjoy our lunch?"

Me and Qrow nod and we sat down.

Me:"What happened,Mr.Ozpin?How did you make it out alive?"

???:"I helped him."

Me:"And who are you?"

???:"Shirou Emiya.And you must be (Y/N) Goodwitch.In Beacon,you are known as Gilgamesh,correct?"

I nodded in reply.

Me:"Wait...Ozpin,where's-"

Ozpin:"Your mother?Well,she's-"

The door to the dining room slid open revealing mom.

Me:"Mom!"

Mom:"(Y/N)!"

We ran towards to each other and hugged.

Mom:"I'm so glad you're okay!"

Me:"Me too,mom."

We pulled away and we sat back down as Kiritsugu's wife,Iri comes back with our lunch.

Iri:"Shirou,can you call your sister?Tell her it's lunch time already."

Shirou:"Sure thing mom."

Shirou stands up and exits the dining room.

Me:"So,you wanted to see us?"

Ozpin:"Yes.There is...something I wanted to tell you."

(Y/N):"Go ahead."

Ozpin:"(Y/N)....have you ever wondered why the Grimms attacked your village?"

I was taken back by that question.

Me:"I....I...don't know."

Ozpin:"What if I told you,that the Grimm were controlled to attack your village?"

Me:"Controlled?Wait,you don't think they have some master right?"

Ozpin:"Yes.Her name is Salem.She's....someone from my past...for years we have been mortal enemies..and for years,we have tried to kill each other.But then,Salem discovered something.Something that would she would become extremely obsessed with."

(Y/N):"What is it?"

Ozpin:"A prophecy.About a warrior entitled "The Golden King".It is said that when Salem's darkness blankets the sky and all hope is lost,the Golden King will come and take back the light that was lost in the dark.And he will defeat Salem once and for all.(Y/N),the reason why the Grimms attacked you is because Salem ordered them too.She attacked every single civilization in search for the Golden King.Those people you have encountered.The knight.The assassin.They were also sent by Salem to kill you.I don't know how many of them you've fought but you must be prepared.There could be more."

(Y/N):"You think that I'm The Golden King?"

Ozpin:"Yes.When Glynda and I saved you,we sensed an incredible power in you.We believe that you may be the Golden King.This is your time,(Y/N).You must stop Salem and save mankind."

That's when I knew.I laughed.

I laughed