17

As always, SUBSCRIBE TOMITZUVERSE ON YOUTUBE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET.

-

"Slowly, slowly." Sana said repeatedly as she guides Y/N inside the van, her right arm surrounded the girl.

"Sana, you know that I can walk by myself." Y/N chuckled at the overprotective girl. Sana had been treating her like she's a baby ever since yesterday. They're now leaving Jeju by a rented van that the school provided which was made easy because of Sana of course.

"I know, but I wanted to make sure and take care of you." The statement made Y/N blush, a dark shade of red covering her cheeks. She went inside the van and sat on the seat by the window, Sana followed her and sat beside her. The Japanese swiftly slides her hand to Y/N's hand, intertwining it. This action made Y/N blush again as she looks away with a small smile on her face.

Nayeon sighed from the backseat, "Why am I stuck with Mika's ass here?"

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Mika shouted at her as she buckled her seatbelt.

"You're so loud!

"I could say the same to you!"

The two continued their bickering as Ms. Bae went inside the passenger beside the hired driver as he starts the engine and proceeded on driving.

-

"Hey Y/N, wake up babe we're here." Sana said as she squeezes Y/N's hand.

"Wow that's a start, babe." Mika teased as she opens the door and hops down on the van, bumping her head on the roof of the van on the process, "Oh fuck, that hurts."

"Shit, that's gold." Nayeon went out after her, laughing hysterically at Mika who's caressing the top of her head as she glares at Nayeon.

Sana shakes her head at the two, returning her gaze on Y/N, "Y/N, we're here." She taps Y/N's lap with her other hand.

Y/N lets out a groan, her eyebrows furrowed as she opens her eyes, "Wake up, princess." She heard Sana said again. She looks at the Japanese with a small smile as she lays her head on the headrest of the seat, making Sana do the same.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Sana asked with a cute voice. Y/N nodded with a laugh escaping her lips.

"Hey you two! Stop being lovey dovey there! It makes me want to puke!" They heard Mika shout, making the two laugh again. They grab their bags as they went down the vehicle still holding hands.

"My daughter oh my God! Are you okay?!" Y/N's mother grabs her shoulders, scanning her body for any bruises.

"I'm okay mom, no need to worry. Sana here takes good care of me." She turns her head to Sana before turning to Nayeon, "and you know Nayeon unnie, right? Our neighbor, she's the one who saved me."

Y/N's mom turns her head to Nayeon and went to her side, hugging the younger one, "Thank you, thank you so much!"

"Don't mention it, ma'am. Y/N is my friend." Nayeon hugs the mother of three back.

Y/N's mom pulls away from the hug, "Come eat dinner with us! You too Sana and Mika, come in." She grabs Nayeon's hand as she makes her way in their house.

"Oh yes! I got to eat Mama Park's delicious cooking." Mika said, walking down the pathway and inside the house.

"Let's go." Y/N pulls Sana's hands that's still intertwined with hers. A chaos surprised them as soon as they entered the house. There's Mika chasing Yuna as she runs with one sock on her right foot and the left one is in Yuna's hand. Then, there's Y/N's mom preparing the table as she chats with Nayeon with a smiling face. And her twin sister Chaeyoung or Rosé as what her friends call her, is unexpectedly cheerful today. She's playing with their golden retriever, Byeol.

"Dinner's ready kids!" Mama Park shouted, making the two stop running around the and they quickly take a seat on the dinner table, Chaeyoung doing the same as Byeol followed her. Sana and Y/N put their bags down and takes off their jackets before taking a seat, Y/N sat between Chaeyoung and Mika. Sana made Mika stand up and sit beside Nayeon which made the two girls glare at each other again. A new Tom and Jerry on the making.

-

"Thanks for the delicious dinner ma'am, I enjoyed it." Nayeon said as she makes her way to the front door with Mika beside her.

"Oh please, it's a thank you for your kindness. You're an angel, thank you again, honey." Y/N's mom said as she opens the door for Nayeon and Mika.

"Bye Mama Park! Thanks for the food!" Mika waves her hand, as she bumps into Nayeon making the two argue again while they're walking beside each other. Y/N's mom shakes her and closed the door, making her way to the living room where Sana and her three daughters are watching some romance movie.

"Sana, darling it's getting late. Why don't you just sleep in here? I'm sure Y/N would love that." She said as she walks up behind them on the sofa.

Sana looks at her wristwatch, "A-Aniyo, I can call our driver to come pick me up."

"Come on, you can sleep in Y/N's room if you'd like."

"Mom!" Y/N looks at her mother in disbelief.

"What? I'm just saying! Hey, don't forget to turn off the tv before you girls go to sleep, I need to take my beauty rest now. Goodnight my babies." She went to her daughters' sides and kissed their foreheads and looks at Sana, "Goodnight to you too, my future daughter-in-law."

"Mom!" Y/N whines out once again, making her mother raise both of her hands in a surrendering manner before she walks up to her room.

"Emma Watson is so beautiful, oh my gosh I'm gay for her." Yuna said while daydreaming.

"I'm more beautiful than Emma Watson." Sana said, putting a popcorn on her mouth.

"In your dreams." Yuna throws a couple popcorns to Sana.

-

"Goodnight, Y/N." Sana turns around to face Y/N.

"Goodnight, be safe." Y/N said as she stared at Sana's eyes, the stars that are reflecting in them making it more beautiful than it already was.

"Thanks."

The two stared at each other again, Sana hesitates but made a move nonetheless. She leans in and pecks Y/N's lips before entering her car on the backseat as is drove away from the Park's Residence. Y/N was left standing, still processing what just happened before hearing a voice, shouting.

"THAT'S MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW NEIGHBORS! YOUR HOMOPHOBIC ASSES CAN SUCK A LOLLIPOP FOR THAT!"

"MOM!"

-

Just some fluff before I give y'all the real drama 😗✌️