01

LET ME CLEAR EVERYONES AGES SO WE WON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM HERE:

So, basically NaJeongMoSa are in 12th grade(18) and you and the rest of the girls are in 11th grade(17), okay?

AND I WON'T REALLY RELY ON THE PLOT OF TATBILB GUYS, BUT I'LL GET SOME IDEAS.

Let's start!

TATGILB STARTS RIGHT NOW!

-

My letters are my most secret possessions, I write them when I have a crush so intense, I don't know what else to do.

There are nine in total.

First, Yoo Jeongyeon. The most popular girl, a real girl crush, captain of the basketball team. I developed a crush on her when she stood up against a bully for me, but one thing to know about her is: she's a heartbreaker.

Second, Im Nayeon. "The girl next door", a really playful person. This one, she's the crush that's there for me when I'm upset. I always enjoy our afternoon conversations in the cafe she works in. It's just nice to have someone who listens.

Third is, Son Chaeyoung. the hot artist I met in my art class. Not gonna lie, she's the only reason I joined this class, her smile itself is like a work of art. I just wish she would notice me more.

Fourth is, Chou Tzuyu. My workout buddy. She's shy, but that's what I like about her. She absolutely loves dogs.

Fifth is, Kim Dahyun. The pianist that you can't help but fall in love with, but she can also be the most goofy person ever. The only problem is... she's already involved with someone else. T-T

Sixth is, Minatozaki Sana. Our story began when she gave me a ride home on her motorcycle. We went on a date soon after. She's a cute girl by day, party girl by night.

Seventh is, Hirai Momo. She always seems to have a lot on her mind. It's hard for her to talk about her feelings, that's why she dances to express her emotions.

Eighth is, Park Jihyo. The girl with the majestic voice! She has the most beautiful heart.

And last but not the least,

Number nine is, Myoui Mina. The ballerina, she's a friend, a classmate, and.... the girl I'm currently in love with.

"Hey sis!"

I quickly gathered the letters and put them back in the container.

I turn my head and walk towards my door to my little sister, Yuna who is leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms across her chest.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking pass my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" I pushed her by her shoulders.

"Mom asked me to get you because we're eating dinner." She said in a 'duh' manner.

"I'll follow you, just give me a minute to clean my room."

"Well, that's new."

I glared at her, "Shut up and get lost, young woman."

"Are you sure you're not doing anything though?" She jokingly peeked again at my room.

"Ugh, go away." I shut my door at her face before she could say anything more.

I put my back against the door and released a breath I didn't know I was holding.