27

Hi! Here's an update after 10 months of ghosting you guys lol 😭

-

December passed by quicker than Y/n expected and New Year's Eve have come. She hasn't contacted Sana yet since their last interaction despite saying that she will contact her.

"IT IS TIME!" Y/n heard a loud voice as her bedroom door moved wide open.

There she saw her dearest friend, Mika.

"What the... What are you doing here?!" She sat up and looks at the clock on her bedside table, "At eight in the morning?!"

"Well, yeah you need to fucking wake up because I wanna talk to you to finally wake some sense in that brain of yours." Mika says, plopping down beside her best friend.

"Aren't you supposed to be out of town?"

"My mom got called on duty for her work soooo... We're spending New Year's here." Mika rolled her eyes, "I was finally making a move on this girl on the airport and my mom suddenly grabbed me to get to our flight, ugh I didn't even get her phone number yet!"

Y/n chuckles at her best friend's ranting, "After a lot of those 'flirty conversations' you had with loads of girls, you still haven't got a girlfriend."

"Well, I'm sorry I don't have any guts to ask them to a date? I mean, every single girl that I've flirted with are so gorgeous, man. I literally can't say nothing to their face."

"Well, you flirted with them."

"That's not point! You- Hey shut the fuck up, I'm here to talk to you about-"

"I don't wanna talk about Sana right now." Y/n sulked, laying back to her bed and buried herself in her duvet.

"Oh come on, Y/n." Mika ripped off the duvet and looks at her best friend. "You know you have to, sooner or later."

"Look, I know what Sana did was pretty fucked up... But I know that you guys have totally fallen for each other. You've been more open and alive everytime Sana is around. It just breaks my heart that you're being like this, again. We want our Y/n back." She sighed, "Just.. don't hide that part of yourself, okay?"

Silenced engulfed in the room before Y/n spoke up.

"I love her. So much."

"There it is!" Mika smiled.

"But I'm still hurt about what she did."

"Come on Y/n, the bet really has nothing to do with this now. The girl loves you, as much as you do."

"How can you be so sure of that..."

"Because! The girl never fails to make you feel that you are loved. It's really obvious that she clearly have fallen in love with your oblivious ass."

"Way too blunt." Y/n rolled her eyes at her best friend.

Y/n's door once again opened and...

"Jeong? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you. Now."

"What's up with people barging in to my room, gosh-" Y/n joked but was cut off by Jeongyeon taking her hand and pulling her up, "Woah, wait you can't just do that. What are you doing here?"

"We don't have enough time for that, I really need to talk to you." Jeongyeon drags the girl out of her room and to her car that was parked outside the Park's residence.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Gosh, nowhere. I just needed to explain all of this shit to you..."

--------