06

"She did what?!" Mika shouted while walking backwards.

"Mina... she rejected me." I slumped down my shoulders, clutching the straps of my bag.

A lot has happened in a span of a week. Chaeyoung, we're cool with each other now, although she's always teasing me every time she gets her chance. Now I don't wanna know her reaction after she read that letter for her.

Then my letters got stolen and had been sent to all the girls I've loved before.

Then there's Sana, we're still pretending. She always gives me flowers every time we agreed to meet each other. I don't know if she's serious about this or she just wants people to really believe that we're dating.

Then Dahyun, sigh. Chaeng unnie still doesn't know Dahyun's reason why she broke up with her. I can hear her muffled cries at night. I just ruined their relationship, am I considered a howewrecker?

And... Mina. She rejected me, I already know that we don't have a chance but I still can't help but feel heartbroken! We're best friends, and best friends are only meant to be best friends.

"Aww... cheer up, buttercup!" Mika puts her arm around my shoulders.

"No, don't call me that." I whined out.

"What? You wittle BUTTercup." She pinches my cheek.

We entered our classroom, I immediately look for my seat to see if Mina is beside there but luckily she's not. I don't want to have an awkward silence with her as we wait until the bell rings for the first subject.

"I'll go talk to my girl." Mika pats my back, walking to her said 'girl'. Dang, when did she have a girlfriend? We have a lot to catch up.

I drag my self to my seat. Besides it being Monday, I don't really want to go to school today because I know that I will face the girls sooner or later and I'm not in the mood for all of that. There are still six girls who haven't come to me, imagine them all coming to me at once, it'll be a mess. I know Jihyo already received and read her, but why isn't she approaching me for it?

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my arm and I'm already outside our room. I look up to see who it was, and it was indeed one of the girls that I don't want to see right now.

"What is this?" She held up the blue envelope that is used to be in my closet.

"Let me explain this later, classes will start in fifteen minutes." I took a step forward but she blocked my way.

"We have a lot of time, explain now." This jerk said to me, "C'mon give me something."

"I don't have any control to this, okay?" I said, looking down at my feet.

"What do you mean?" She kept her hard stare at me.

"Why do you even care? It's not that big of a deal."

"It is! When you're dragging me into this! You even sent one to Chaeyoung! Do you think your sweet little words would get us? You already have a girlfriend, yet you're sending letters to us like this?" She showed me the envelope again.

"Yah, why are you harassing my girlfriend." Tzuyu was pulled back by Sana.

"Tell your girl to stop being a bitch and stay away from me." I gasped, i feel my tears streaming down on my face, I didn't know she would say something like that to me.

"You little shit." Sana punched Tzuyu hard enough for her to be send on the ground. It grabbed the attention of the students so I tried to pull Sana away from Tzuyu, but her grip is so strong.

"Don't say things like that to my girlfriend!" Sana shouted, landing another punch on Tzuyu's face.

"Sana! Please stop!"