10

Y'all been asking who's Mika sooo ^ She's a YouTuber, so subscribe to her channel (oncemika) uwu

-A BIG TIME SKIP Y'ALL JUST BECAUSE-

It's been two months. Two months since the letters got out, two months since they've been sent to the persons I wrote for. Jihyo and Momo still didn't confronted me with the letters, strangely. They're just giving me small smiles whenever we past each other. I'm kinda thankful they didn't because I think I went through enough embarrassment. It's also been two months since Sana and I faked our relationship, we're still 'together' to convince Dahyun and the other girls too that I didn't want anything with them. Well, besides Mina. I'm in love with her, but she and Chaeyoung seemed to be closer than before. But what can I do? Chaeyoung makes her happy, and I always want Mina to be happy. I would do anything for the girl I love even if it gets breaks my heart.

"Here, don't sulk now you look like a sad bitch." Mika said, sliding a carton of chocolate milk to me.

"I am sad." I said, punching the straw in the carton.

She lets out a sigh, "You got a whole Minatozaki Sana by yourself, I'm sure she wants to be with you for real." She sips on her chocolate milk.

"I don't like Sana like that." I said, sipping on my own chocolate milk.

"Dude, think about this. Your mom approves of her-"

"Of course she approves! She's been always supportive when it comes to my love life so no doubt that she loves Sana."

"See? And you still didn't tapped that ass? I'm disappointed with you." She shakes her head while crossing her arms.

"What are you even talking about? You idiot, we're friends and we'll stay friends."

"Sureee." She teased, sipping on her chocolate milk like it's some tea.

I rolled my eyes, "Anyways, you'll be my buddy for the school camp, okay?"

"How about your girlfriend?"

"For the hundredth time Mika! She's not my girlfriend!"

"Who's not your girlfriend?" I heard a voice asked behind me making me widen my eyes. I look at Mika and she has her eyes wide too.

I turned around to face the person, "Ah, D-Dahyun! What are you doing here?"

"This is a convenience store and I was about to get food when I saw you two so I thought I'd say hi." She said wearing that bright smile of hers, "What were you guys talking about earlier?"

"Nothing!" Mika and I said in unison.

"Sure." Dahyun said hesitantly, "I'm getting ramen, do you guys want some?"

-

"Be careful Y/N, and make sure to enjoy your camping!" My mom said as I unbuckle my seatbelt before getting out.

"I still don't get why the seniors only gets to go to Jeju island to camp." Yuna said in the backseat crossing her arms over her chest.

"You'll experience this too, brat. You just gotta wait for about 4 years." I said looking at her, taking my bags for the camp, "I gotta go."

"Say hi to Sana for me!" My mom shouted before driving off.

"Hey, let me help you." Sana suddenly appeared, getting the bag on my right hand.

"Thanks. You guys are on the other bus?" I asked, slinging my bag on my shoulder.

"They are, I convinced my dad to transfer me to your bus, isn't that great?" She grinned.

"Sure, my mom said hi by the way."

"Oh sweet, your mom really approves of me." She wiggles her eyebrows up and down.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, Minatozaki." I chuckled, stopping on my tracks as a girl blocked our way. Sana's ex girlfriend to be specific.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as she opens her arms wide open.

"I'm here to get my Sana back." She puts her hands on her hips, looking at me with a hard glare.

"Get out of our way, Eunha." Sana said taking my hand, intertwining it with hers before walking past her ex girlfriend.

"Hey! You two won't get away that easily!" Eunha said, catching up behind us, "Come on, Sana. I love you, please take me back."

"I'll think about it." Sana said as we walk up to the bus.

I searched for Mika, and she's on the back sitting by herself. I was about to walk up to her but Sana's hand pulled me back. I looked back at her and she looks at me with pleading eyes as her ex is ranting no one knows what.

'Stay here with me." She mouthed still looking at me with those eyes.

"Mika is there, I'm sure you can handle your ex by yourself." I pulled my hand away before walking up to my best friend.

"Woah, the ex is there. Are you not gonna get your girl?" Mika asked, munching on some gummy bears.

"She's grown up, she knows what to do with her." I said, sitting beside her by the window.

"It's kinda cold." Mika shivered, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Go now Eunha, they're all looking at you. Are you not embarrassed?" I saw Sana trying to get Eunha out of the bus.

"No! I'm not going anywhere until you take me back!"

"I said I'll think about it! Now get down." Sana said, sitting down on a vacant seat which was at the front.

"I think I'll just ride with you in this bus. Is that okay with you guys?" Eunha asked, making the guys in this bus cheer 'YES', she then sat down beside Sana with a victorious smile.

"That's not gonna be good. Are you sure you're still not doing anything?" Mika asked beside me.

"No, I don't have any rights to do that." I said looking away, averting my eyes to the window to see a scene that breaks my heart more than it already was.

Mina and Chaeyoung smiling so widely while they walk beside each other.

"Hey! I said no more sad bitch in this camp!" Mika turns my head to look at her, "Don't let them make you sad, this is a camping! And campings are meant to be fun and exciting so you shouldn't sulk like you always do, okay?"

I nod, smiling slightly, "Okay."

"Okay, so how about you rescue that girlfriend of yours?"

-

I sWeAr, I'll end this book once I got myself a gf 🤡

ANYWAYS ALWAYS STAY SAFEEE!

I love you and always feel special!💙

don't forget to subscribe and give love to TWICE MiTzu 2 on YouTube!