twenty.

CHAPTER 20

[ 3 YEARS LATER ]

"haeun you better have your tux on!"

jinsoul yelled walking into her son's changing room at the wedding venue. he sat in a chair while a stylist fixed up his hair making his mom smile. "you look pretty mama!" haeun said looking at her through the mirror. she had the most beautiful wedding dress on that he had picked out when they went shopping.

"thank you baby," jinsoul replied kissing the top of his head. she fixed his bow tie before giving him a hug. "it's time to go see jungie now." jinsoul grabbed his hand and lead him to the rest of the wedding party since he was going to be the one to bring the rings. jinsoul felt so much happiness seeing her closest friends all gathered to see her get married.

"you look stunning jinsoul!" jiwoo said hugging her friend tight. everything seemed so perfect—jinsoul that she may have been dreaming. no, this was no dream. today she would get to be with the love of her life forever because they were getting married. jinsoul's father walked into the room and stared at his daughter with tears in his eyes. his only daughter was about to be walked down the isle and that filled him with so much pride. "it's time to start."

the bridesmaids walked out one by one down to the alter as jinsoul linked arms with her father. they looked at each other before walking down the isle. jinsoul saw jungeun standing there looking absolutely stunning and she felt so lucky because this woman was hers. jinsoul saw her brother, sister-in-law, and niece giving her the brightest smile.

hyunjin and heejin stood next to jungeun with smiles on their face as the kims' father sat in the front row. everyone the two cared so deeply about was in one room to witness them be joined forever and that thought alone made both of their hearts swell. jinsoul stood in front of jungeun with a bright smile.

it finally got to the part where haeun brought in the rings—and the two women melted seeing the boy walk down the isle. he gave them their rings and sat down next to his grandparents.

"with the power vest in me, i know pronounce you wife & wife. you may kiss your bride."

and that jungeun did.

cheers erupted from everyone as haeun ran up to the two of them jumping in their arms. "now i get to have two mamas to love me!" oh, their heart definitely melted at that.

jinsoul found someone to love her son as much as her..and it felt wonderful.

the last chapter is finally here! when i first started writing this book, i didn't think it would get many reads. i just wanted to write a book from my heart and that's exactly what i did. you guys gave me so much support on this book and it warmed my heart so much!

this was my first loona fic..so i wasn't sure if you guys would like it. i'm so glad i decided to write this book. thank you all for taking a chance on it! i will always be grateful.

now the final question.. which loona ship do you want me to write next?