two.

CHAPTER TWO

"jungeun, you want to locate the woman who spilled eggs on her just so you can sue her?" taehee, her assistant, asked with uncertainty in her voice. "yes exactly. that outfit costed me $12,000 only to be ruined by some clumsy waitress. find out where she lives so i can tell her myself. understood taehee?"

the girl nodded before walking out of her office. kim junguen, ceo of kim enterprises has it all right now. she proved to her father that a woman can do well as the boss and now has respect from millions in korea. the tabloids call her a casanova, but that doesn't stop her from having flings. now that she's at the top, who's gonna stop her from having fun?

the only thing stopping here right now is the news reporting eggs being spilled on her.

"c'mon haeun it's time for bed." jinsoul picked the boy up and took him to his bedroom. she tucked him and kissed his forehead. "mama loves you. sleep well." she put his stuffed bear next to him as he rolled on his side. she walked back to the living where jiwoo was scrolling through twitter religiously.

"i don't even know who kim jungeun is." jinsoul remarked as she picked up some of haeun's toys and sat them on the table. "and i don't know how you don't. she's one of the richest women in korea!" jiwoo said with surprise in her voice. "jiwoo, i don't even have social media and i don't pay attention to the news. cut me some slack here will ya?"

jinsoul rubbed her forehead trying to process everything. she didn't realize that the person she spilled eggs on was a millionaire, but what did that have to do with anything? jiwoo shook her head is disbelief at the older girl.

"well i'm gonna head home now. tell haeun that i'll see him tomorrow. get some sleep jin okay?" jiwoo walked towards the door as jinsoul gave her thumbs up. as soon as the door closed she headed down the hallway where her bedroom was at. she popped her head in haeun's room for see him sound asleep with bom snuggled up with the boy.

she went to her room with a smile on her face. as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep — just like any single parent.

"haeun come eat your cereal!" jinsoul called out as she poured cherrios into a bowl for him. he ran into the kitchen with his pajamas still on while bom ate her breakfast. "eat your cherrios while i get your school clothes out," jinsoul told him to which he nodded staring to eat.

before she could even get to his bedroom, someone starting knocking on the front door. "who would be here at 8 in the morning?" she mumbled to herself walking towards the door. jinsoul didn't expect to see kim jungeun standing on the other side which made her stare at the woman in disbelief.

"mama who's at the door?" haeun ran up to jinsoul clinging to her leg. she picked up the boy while still staring at jungeun. "is there something i can do for you?" jinsoul with hesitation in her voice. "you are the one who spilled eggs on me correct? i'd just like to have a few words with you." she remarked coldly.

"can it wait until later? i have to take my son to school." jinsoul asked with annoyance in her voice. jungeun was now the one to stare in disbelief. no one had ever talked to her like that before — with such bluntness.

"fine. meet me at kim enterprises at 5 today. make sure you have someone to watch the kid." jungeun walked to her car while jinsoul stood in total disbelief. "mama who's your friend?"

ms. jungeun don't play around! stay tuned for more jinsoul and jungeun!