Prologue

Hi XD this is a book of mine that my friends all want to read so I'm like why not post it on here and let them read it? I'm still working on it and I hope to get it published some day so please comment on punctuation mistakes and stuff. (I'm horrible with commas) and yeah... hope you like it.

Knock knock knock! the boy went to open the door.
"What?" he snapped at the woman standing in the doorway. She was shaking drenched from the downpour outside. Her brown hair stuck to her pale face and her eyes were wide with terror.
"Please sir I need your help," she sputtered quickly. "Something terrible is about to happen. You need to drive me-"
"I'm only fifteen," he replied cutting her off. "and my parents would kill me if I let you take the car,"
"Could you do something for me then?" she asked pleading.
"Why should I?" he asked. I don't even know her. She's probably some poor person wanting to stay here or something.
"it could save a life," she whispered. "Two actually,"
"Try next door," he replied. He didn't want anything else to do with the homeless. He started to close the door.
"You're a monster," she spat suddenly. This caught his attention.
"What?" he growled.
"Two people will die because of you!" she said accusingly. "and now I curse you to become the monster you really are!" with those words she turned and stomped away. The boy stood for a second, but then he shrugged and went back inside.