Chapter 19- the blood moon part 1

Mermaids hair and eyes
Rea's POV
1 year later again
After I returned that night I covered my scent. Matthew kept me under close watch until recently because he had night patrols more often then ever. I got up looking for my mate but when I didn't find him I sighed sadly and drew a bath and eased in watching my tail form flopping over the edge of the bath. Scrub gin my body I drained the tub and waited for my tail to disappear. 'Do you think we will make it after tonight?' I asked Electra 'I know we will' she assured me ' thank you' I whispered to her. I dressed in black yoga pants, a nike running jacket that hugged my curves, my hair in a pony tail, and nike black running high tops.

I put on my piercings and rings of course the ones that could come off. I put on no make up because I didn't need it after I was satisfied I packed a Knapsack with my cloak along with food and water. Locking my bedroom door I decided the only thing that would keep my happy would be if my family and mate could never die. Live forever.

Adam's POV
Rea walked downstairs and she looked like she was going running. "Hungry?" she asked just as my stomach rumbled "yes" I chuckled and followed her to the kitchen. I watched intensely as she pulled out ingredients for a protein shake then blended it. She turned her back to me as she poured them in cup adding a secret ingredient then stuck a straw in it. "Drink up" she ordered me as she drank her and I drank mine putting my lips to the straw I gulped down the shake.

It tasted like blue raspberry and cotton candy. "God that was good" I moaned as the flavor danced on my tongue "thanks" she giggled and walked off with the other cups she made.

Rea's POV
I delivered the rest of the shakes. I had out a immortal potion in each shake. All my brothers after today wouldn't age but when Zander reaches 18 he will stop aging to. I drank one to of course I need my life for tonight. I spent the rest of the day taking pictures and hanging out with my family belfry the dreaded night.

Third Person POV
The hunters and rouges waited for the blood moon. But they also waited for her to show up. A letter confirmed they're thoughts around 12 in the after noon.

Dear Hunter and Rouges,
I will be showing up at my pack border at the rise of the blood moon. If you aren't there then YOU will face ME alone. Don't even try thinking about killing my brother pack because I have spies in your pack giving my information about your plans. Remember what they say 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer'. Yeah that's right some of your best warriors are spies! Haha and you trusted them. Meet me there and you will get what you want. Me dead.

Protector.

In the end they killed 20 of their best warriors without hesitation leaving on 180 warriors left. Even amount of both hunter and rouge. They were all ecstatic about the death of the protector. That way when she's gone the can take over all the packs and form a huge pack that will take over all supernatural species and rule forever.