Chapter 7- on the run

Rea's POV
I watched Xavier's back walk away. I shifted and ran for the border I let on tear slip out before I howled and crossed the border. I ran harder and faster then I did before.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER
I don't know where I am. Nor do I care. I just keep running. Not sleeping. Not eating. I've grown weak. I stumbled and fell. I had stumbled into a clearing where a huge black wolf lay. He growled and jumped up. He matched my height I shifted and fell to my knees. "Stand" his smooth yet firm voice commanded it made my inside turn to jelly. "I can't" I whispered "stand"'he said softly I pushed off the ground and swayed on my feet. And fell to my knee my head hung low. He kneeled in front of me and lifted my chin up this simple gesture warmed my insides he had brown eyes and black hair. Xavier never made me feel like this. The moon goddess broke our bond and made me make him forget me.

"What are you doing here rouge?" He growled. There's the sugar. "Please let me go" I whimpered but his grip tightened. "Tell me why your here" "I'm running from my family" I told him half the truth. "Bluff" he called and let me go "I don't trust strangers" I smirked "Taylor Steel Alpha King" he smirked. Tears slipped from my eyes "take her to the cells" he called and walked away. Avery pushed through and got in fighting stance. Royal warriors emerged from the tree and she made a fire circle around them. But Avery's weak and it only stood for a solid minute before the advanced.

She let them take us to the cells and chain us to the wall. I was the only one in the cells. I wept for the rest of the day.

Taylor's POV
When I met the rouge in the woods something clicked with her. Her hair, her icey blue eyes and her body. I had my men take her to the cells. I left her in the cells for the night.

Waking up I dressed in slacks and a black button down shirt. I quiffed my hair and headed for the cells. You could hear her singing in the cells. Wait who the hell sings while in the cell? She was singing 'When I was Your Man' by Bruno Mars when I entered the cells her singing stopped she had a beautiful voice "don't stop now" I smirked standing in front of her cell "hardy har har" she snapped "cranky are we" I taunted I saw her fist clench. "No" she snarled "what are you doing here?" I asked her again. "Personal issues" she spat "bluff" I sang. She pulled on the chains "you won't get...." I cut off by the chains being pulled off the wall. Suddenly she was in my face "I'll get out" she hissed.

I took a step back "why are you on the run?" I questioned her "my pack mistreated me" she confessed and tightened her grip on the bars of the cell. They were made of silver and coated in wolfs bane but she gripped them so tight. "I'll be out of here in an hour time" she hissed "highly doubt it" I smirked. She yanked the bars off the hinges and was in my face "you were saying?" She taunted me. My beta decided it would be a good idea to grace me with his presences "how did you get out" he screamed at her. "That's my business" she snapped "take her to the best room we have" I commanded my beta gently took her arms and pulled her from the cells.

'You should be nicer to her' my wolf Blaze scolded 'why?' I asked 'you'll see soon' he promised.

Rea's POV
The beta dragged me to a huge room it was mint blue with black trim, queen four post bed with black sheets and mint blue decorating pillows. It had a huge walk in closet filled with close, vanity full of MAC makeup all colors, and a huge bathroom. "Thank you" I kissed his cheek he blushed "your welcome" he said and walked out. Looking around I found a Mac and IPhone 6 plus. I hooked them up and downloaded everything I needed. I heard a knock at my door "it's open" I said Titus walked through my door to my surprise. "Realene Ariana Walker" he told me my jaw dropped.

"You caught me" I raised my hands "why run from your family?" he asked sitting on my bed. "Those people are not my family" I spat "they miss you" he told me in a soft tone. "They are not my family" I told him again "why?" he challenged. I stormed into my closet and grabbed a sports bra and changed into it along with spandex. I let my scars show when I walked back to him. "Family doesn't do this" I hissed showing my scars he gasped and ran his fingers along some of them. I shivered as he traced the ones down my back "they're beautiful" he whispered and my breath hitched. 'Avery why do I feel safer with then I did with Xavier?' I asked.

What scared me most is what she said next 'your falling in love' she whispered.
////////////////////////////////////
Pic of Taylor!