Chapter 2- Happy Birthday

Realene's POV
I woke up aching the beat me to a pulp last night. I stood and winced with pain. I showered quickly using hot water I created with my powers. I slipped on my under garments and pulled on sweats and a huge shirt with my worn sneakers again. I hurried down the stairs for find my oldest brother Caleb there I lowered my gaze. "Hurry up and make breakfast" he spat and slapped me. My head snapped to the side and tears stung my eyes Avery had enough of his crap the last 8 years. "Do it yourself" she slat shaking her bounce was harsh and cold. His eyes widened "no" he growled "DO.IT. YOURSELF." She fiercely growled the whole house shook.

He shook with fear? He ran to his room while Avery took us on a long walk to school. 'Happy 16th birthday' Avery grumbled 'I know right' I sighed. On this day 8 years ago my parents my parents died and it's all my fault. School went as all ways but through out the day I kept smelling a wonderful scent but I don't know who it belonged to.

Caleb's POV
I shook in fear as Realene growled at me. Her icey blue eyes shifting from neon blue then back. Her voice was cold and harsh the whole house shook. I ran from the room embarrassed that my 16 year old sister beat me. I headed to my office and did Alpha work but I couldn't shake her face. My parents told us to watch over her but we treat her like crap. Know why? Well she's the reason they are dead. Gone. Not here. DEAD. I see the things they do to her. But I don't stop it. I know it's her 16th but she won't get anything from anyone.

But she will find her mate. And he probably won't want her. The door slammed closed so I knew she was home. I got up and walked form my office and stood in the door way years leaked down her face. "Something wrong?" I asked her she jumped "like you care" she mumbled. I was trying to be nice but fine. "Cook dinner" I used Alpha command she nodded and scrambled away. 'Be nice to her" my wolf Chance scolded me 'she deserved it' I huffed. 'No really' he hissed. I smelt her cooking she cooks the best meals ever! Soon the it her teenagers started showing up. I'm 21 if your asking. "Dinner" she said with wolf hearing everyone ran into the kitchen for food.

Rea's POV
Dinner was served I gave everyone what they wanted. The future beta Matt came but he smelled sooo good like cologne and cinnamon. I handed him a plate and our hands touched. Sparks and tingles erupted "mate" I whispered meeting his eyes. The whole world seemed to stop it was just us. My mind swam "no, your not my mate" he said bitterly and dragged me to the living room.

"I, Matthew Gray Anderson, future beta of the Red Moon Pack reject you Realene Ariana Walker as my mate" he finished with a smirked. The pain was unbearable I whimpered softly and Avery pushed through. "I, REALENE ARIANA WALKER ACCEPT THE REJECTION OF MATTHEW GRAY ANDERSON" Avery screamed the house shook. Pain flashed through his eyes and he gasped Avery stormed out if the house and ran into the woods at top speed. 'Happy Birthday' she mumbled under our breath.