Chapter 4- welcome to the pack!

Rea's POV
Xavier carried me back to his pack house and now I'm stuck in his room. "Rea" he poked me I turned and faced him"yes" I mumbled sleepily. I looked at the clock it's 4:30 I was peacefully asleep "come here" he wrapped his arms round my waist pulling my into his chest. I laid my head on his shoulder and his out his in my neck "what did you want" I yawned and stretched my arms out.

"I wanted to make sure you were ok, and I wanted you in my arms" even in the dark I knew he was redder than a fire truck. "Hmmm" I hummed and closed my eyes "Rae" he whispered in my ear. I'm seriously getting annoyed "what" I yawned again "I'm glad you came here" he kissed my neck. I shuddered in delight "me to" I sleepily mumbled and closed my eyes.

I woke up in the early morning. Xavier was asleep beside me all creases in his face gone. I kissed his forehead and combined from the bed and stumbled into the shower. I tugged my rings off but they didn't budge. I yanked but they stayed put deciding not to waste time I jumped in the shower. I used Xavier's old spice shampoo and body wash it smelled like tropical paradise. Using my powers I dressed in ripped skinny jeans, cream tank, tan blazer, heels, bracelets, and white diamond earrings in my three earring holes. I paired it with nerd glasses and applied coral lip stick from MAC, professional winged eye liner, tan eyes shadow, and concealer to hide my bags.

Finishing up I walked from the room to find Xavier still sleeping. I smiled and walked to the kitchen and started on breakfast. I cooked my famous Carmel chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, bacon, home made whipped cream, fruit bowl, and hot fudge syrup. The smell must have wafted up because Blake, Drake, and other pack warriors ran into the kitchen "Luna" they bowed looking at the food. "Sit" I ordered them they gladly sat at the table drooling. I placed played in front of them and they dug in moaning from the taste. I then placed coffee in cups on the table and they grabbed those.

"Where did you learn to cook?" Blake moaned after drinking his coffee. "I taught myself" I smiled I packed a tray for Xavier "if anyone asks how you got food tell them you made it" I called over my shoulder as I climbed the stairs. I cracked the door to find Xavier siting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands "wrong time" I smirked when his eyes snapped to mine. "Thank god" he whispered and fell onto his back I placed the tray on his lap sat of and dug in. "Did you cook this?" He pointed his fork to his empty plate "yes" I giggled "thank you" he kissed my temple.

"Since you uh.. my mate I need to accept you into the pack" he blushed I nodded "repeat after me: I, Realene Ariana Walker promise to protect and care for my pack and be an equal leader, and caring Luna" he spoke. "I, Realene Ariana Walker promise to protect and care for my pack and be and equal leader, and caring Luna" I vowed. I felt all the links connecting to me and I gasped at the power flowing through my veins.

"Welcome to the pack" he smiled and smashed his lips to mine.

Alex's POV
It's been a day since Realene left. And we haven't stopped looking. And by we I mean Caleb, me, Adam, Chase, and Logan. Her scent was washed away by rain. Her titanium ring appeared around Caleb's neck one day and he does take it off. Matt is a wreck not sleeping or eating. His parents are ticked because he rejected Realene and they don't talk to him. The food sucks, the house isn't clean, and most of all I lost my little sister.