Ch. 11

Yn pov

"W-whats wrong ?" Toby mumbles and i look up.

He is on the phone.

"I cant g-go to you n-now." He sighs.

"We b-broke things off, get a new bo-ootycall." He hangs up and i turn around pretending to be still asleep.

He puts down his phone and cuddles me from behind. "Im sor-ry i woke you up." He says.

"My ex c-called me because she cant ge-et over me." I turn towards him.

"Well, go over then. Im fine." I say.

"I d-dont have f-feeling for her, i-i do.. f-for you tho." I look confused and shake my head.

"No you dont.."

He smiles softly and grabs my face and kisses me.

Please dont let this be a dream.

I kiss back and smile.

He breaks the kiss and looks at me.

"I guess you do too?" He grins and i nod getting really red.

"Shut up.." i blush and look away.

"No." He says sweetly and kisses me again.

I kiss back and smile.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

Toby pov.

Everything went black afterwards.

I remember kissing Yn but now i am in a castle room?

What the fuck is this.

I see Yn against the wall with her eyes closed and Aiden is choking her.

I try to move but feel my body collapse.

No no no no no no.

I cant let her die. She has her dad, the others. She deserves to live.

Yn pov

I feel Aiden choke me. Thinking im knock out.

"You two had to fuck my plan up huh? You couldnt just have fucked me and loved me like you loved him." He says.

"You are weak as shit, for a daughter of the underworld king." I open my eyes and smirk at him.

My souls unleash itself on him and he slams into my mirror.

"Am i now ? Dont think so, do you ,Aiden?" I smirk and there is nothing friendly.

"D-dont! Please im sorry." I walk towards him and my souls creep into his mind, making him scream.

"You fucked up big time, was it real or just am ilusion?" I ask.

"I-ilusion." He cries.

"Good," My souls go out his mind and he stops crying. "That might safe your life."

Zalgo storms in and looks at Lord Aiden.

"What is happening here." He asks me.

"Have you noticed a switch in reality?" I say and look at my dad.

"Yes?" Dad responds.

I walk over to Aiden and grab his shirt helping him up. "He wanted to use my body and to marry me. I, on the other hand, chose Toby."

I feel someone stand up and send my soul to help him. "He made an alternative universe, i think. And put me with my old adoptive dad, but forgot to change my past and Toby Ej and Ben all went to the school."

Aiden is weak on his feet because of his bloodloss. But hey, you cant die when you are already dead.

"He raped me, i went to Toby and got treated well. Then we kissed and total clichee but then we came back." My dad i viseble mad. I grin.

"He choked me again tried to kill me. But i was never alive was i ?" I ask my dad.

"No, you were born here so you arent alive. Never were." He says.

"I could choke though. So my souls opened my throat easily and then i pushed him away into the mirror. Making him scream." I push Aiden towards my dad and he teleports him away.

I look behind me seeing Toby. "Are you okay?" I walk towards him laying him on my bed.

"Y-yea, but d-do i have a d-dead gir-rlgriend now?" He says smiling.

"Yes." I laugh and kiss him.

"Ill be back in a bit gotta do something first." I kiss him again and walk away.

Going to the room of Amelia i see her look up from her bed getting panicked.

"What did he promise you that would be better then saving your friend." I say and look at her.

"I-I" she starts. "Nothing. He promised me nothing better then saving you." She says defeaten.

"Were you born here." I ask.

"No? Why?"

"Good." I walk towards her. "Too bad for the beautifull clothing you could make."

She look a bit confused and i snap her neck. Hearing it break. I drop her body and walk away.

I walk back to my room and go in bed too, laying next to Toby and falling asleep.