Ch. 9

Yn pov

I feel a blanket that is much more fluffy then mine at home. Slowly i open my eyes seeing a tv and a black couch.

I look around and see a big ass kitchen. Is this a fucking dream? I try to sit and see im in boys clothing.

It smells relaxing.. My legs are in grey sweat pants and i wear a black hoodie.

I hear someone walk down the stairs, intendly to let me know someone was coming.

"Hi." I say softly and see Ben.

"Hey, want breakfast ? Ill make you some." He smiles and i nod walking over to him.

"Let me guess you dont know when you changed into that." He points at my clothing and i blush nodding again.

"The hoodie is from Toby, the sweatpants are Ej's." He grabs stuff from the fridge. "You were shivering so we asked if you wanted something warmer."

Ben smiles at me. "We even said you could have a room but you werent too comfortable yet, so we let you sleep on the couch."

"Thanks for that," i sit down on a chair near the kitchen countertop. "I wouldve probably kicked you." I say smiling a bit shy.

"Im sorry for what happend and that we couldnt help, but you can stay here and live here if you like." He starts cooking. "We all agreed on that." He smiles again.

"Thanks ill think about it." I set the table and help Ben.

I hear someone stumble down the stairs and run into the kitchen.

Toby.

"Waffles !!!" He screams and almost tackles me.

"Moron." Ben hands the plate with warm waffles to Toby.

He sits down and eats his waffles.

"Im.. going to change." I say softly and walk towards my bags.

"Your room is upstairs to the left second door you can see." Ben says and i smile.

Walking up the stairs and going towards the second door i open it and see a hugeee room.

"Holy fuck." I mumble and walk inside.

I get out makeup to fix all the hickies. I sigh and look in the mirror. Imma kill him.

I sigh and look at the hoodie, i wanna keep wearing it.

Hey.. weird question lol, can i borrow a hoodie of yours ? 
                                                     8.04 A.M

Tobyy
Yeah sure, ill grab one for you in 2 min can you wait that long ?
                                                     8.04 A.M

Lmao yeah thanks :)
                                                      8.05 A.M

I change into other pants and slip off the hoodie putting on a different bra.

"Here-" Toby looks at the bruises and cuts and i hide my body with the hoodie in my hand.

"Its okay, can i get the hoodie ..?" I look at the floor and hold up my hand for him to give it to me.

He ignores it and walks toward me grabbing the other hoodie and inspecting every cut.

"P-please stop Toby.." i say softly.

Toby looks at me and hands me his new hoodie.

"Thanks." I smile and put it on.

"W-who did that t-to y-you?" He sits down on the bed.

"My dad.and probably a few on my hips by Aiden." I let my hair lose and look but see that no hickies can be seen.

"Can, can i h-hug you?" I smile but nod at his request and he walks up to me hugging me.

I hug back and close my eyes. A moment i feel safe and loved. Just. One. Moment.

"Tell me when i can do something for you." He says without his stutter, making me blush.

I nod in his chest and hold him just a little bit longer.

He hugs me back and Ben calls from the kitchen.

His hold on me losens and i sigh letting him go too.

"After sc-school i ca-an hug you again? Il-ll stay with you the-e entire day." He smiles and walks out the door.

I smile and grab my books and walk towards the door.

Well my life did get much better.

I go downstairs with my bag and eat a bit. "Hey ! Eat more we know you eat heck of a lot." Ben says and i groan softly.

"You guys are no fun." I eat more and walk out the door.

Toby pov

She wore my hoodie!! To school!!!! Holy fuck.

Im already taken back by how cute she looks.

She tries to cover her hickies.

"Hey if someone asks who gave you those hickies~," i grin. "You could say it was me." We both burst out in laughter.

"Yea, i know thanks stupid." She smiles at me and i remember hiw she held me a little bit longer.

She needed the support, mental support. I could offer her that but only if she wanted.

Slender send us on mission to find another human, but we can make an exeption. We walk towards the school and i smile at her.

Yn pov

He looked so cute. I probably did too, fully coverd in his scent, in a too big hoodie.

I smile and walk in the school doors.

Aiden stands infront of the door.

"Hey babe~" He says and i hear Toby growl at him. I dont need any fucking help for this part.

I punch him in the guts and knee his nose. Hearing a cracking sound and a scream i know i broke it.

"Im not a toy you can use you dipshit." I spat at him and walk in the classroom.

Toby stays close and i smile slightly.

Ebenthough im tremblingto the bone of fear, i smile at Toby. And Toby at me.