Ch.1

Toby pov

I almost cried, okay scratch that i cried. I held Yn in my arms and cried with her.

I explained how i got here and she explained what happend to her magic here.

She sounds so relaxed and i almost feel guilty letting her know the things about her live.

She smiles so cute and sweet.

"I love you Tobias." She smiles at me and i blush as a freak.

I smile back and kiss her again pulling away. "I love you too Yn."

"Next question how am i going to tell my dad about this ?"

"I do-ont know but w-ee will figure it out to-ogether."

I feel her relax and she closes her  eyes. "Im tired.."

I smirk "Goodnight Princess." I stand up and walk away.

Yn falls asleep as soon as i let her go and i smile and close the door.

She mustve been really tired ti just pass out like that. I walk to my own room and look around.

She should come lay here and sleep with me not alone. But okay.

I lay down and fall asleep.

Yn pov

I yawn and look around. Where did Toby go? "Toby?" I say.

Nothing. Okay.. well then ill just get dressed. I walk to my closet and get a night black dress that looks like a galaxy. I smile.

I leave my hair loose and look in the mirror. Oh god i look like a fucking princess.

A knock on my door makes me look up and i open it. "Goodmorning ma'am, here." A girl hands me a box and i close the door after thanking her.

I open the box and see a necklace of a moon in it. "Cool.." I mumble.

I put it on and walk towards the diner room to have breakfast with my dad. "Goodmorning dad."

He looks up from his place at the table and smiles at me. "Goodmorning Yn."

Toby walk in with a plate of food and i sit down to talk with my dad.

Toby looks at me and gets a little blush. "Dad i befriended one of your servants, can i host a sleepover in mine or his room?" I look at my dad.

"Who did you befriend Yn?"

"Tobias."

"Let me think about it, for now enjoy your meal." He smiles and starts to eat.

I sigh and eat my meal. My dad already finishes it and i stand up and walk away.

Maybe i can go in the music room and enjoy it a bit. I walk up the stairs and towards the room.

I hear someone run towards me as i enter the room and feel myself being pushed to the wall lips smacking onto mine.

Toby.

I kiss him back and go with my hand through his hair.

"Toby.."

"Shhs."

I laugh and look at him. He looks at me with lust in his eyes and i grin.

"My room or yours ?" I ask

"Yours." He start kissing my neck making me moan.

He smirks and i walk away towards my room he follows me and i sit down on my bed.

Toby closes the door and walks towards me smirking, pushes me on the bed so i lay down and starts kissing my neck until he comes to my boobs.

I moan softly and close my eyes. I feel his fingers go beneath the dress and tease me with circling.

"Toby.." he pushes his finger in and i moan.

He pushes another one in and looks at me as he kisses me.

"Dont be too loud Princess." He smirks and picks up the phase as a second finger joins in.

I moan louder and grab him by his blouse and kiss him.

Only to shut my moaning up.

A feeling in my stomach grows and i feel myself coming over his fingers.

My cheeks turn red and i let him go.

He pulls out his fingers and grins.

"What..?"

"You looked so cute im just getting really horny now." He sighs and lays down next to me.

"Then fuck me." I whisper.

His head shoot up and he looks at me.

"A-already?" I smile and nod.

I wouldnt mind at all. I mean he would probably feel really good.

He gets up a bit and i feel him position himself.

"You sure ?" He asks as i nod and feel him go in a bit. Only the tip.

I bite my lip and look at him. He looks at me and pushes in a bit more. I moan softly and close my eyes.

I feel someone comming this way and Toby does too he thrusts in 2 times really hard and deep making me hold in my moaning barely and pulls out.

"N-no dont stop.." I whine.

"Im sorry princess maybe tonight." He winks at me and helps me put my clothing normally as i help him too.

"You are such a jerk."

"I know."

I groan and sit down again.

Toby grabs my drawing shit and places it next to me.

The door opens and my dad walks in.

"Yn- Tobias ? Yn what is going on?" Dad asks.

"I told Toby i was drawing and needed him to be my model because the first sketch was not that good." I smile and look at Toby.

"Im sorry sir." Toby stands up and my dad shakes his head.

"No you can stay, yn come tomorrow morning to my office ill help you get your memory back." I nod and Toby sits back down.

Dad sighs. "Tobias can sleep over tonight here in your room." My smile and shoot up from my place on the bed and hug him.

"Thanks Dad." I smile and he smiles at me too.

"Have fun you two." He says and walks out the room closing the door behind him.

I sit down again and smile at Toby. We are having a fun sleepover.. totally.
He grins at me as we both think the same.