Ch. 8

Im starting to hate Aiden now too and im writing him 🤦‍♂️

Aiden pov

I fuck into her and it feels like heaven. She feels so amazing.

Im almost jealous of what Toby would have, but im fucking her now and eventhough i just began she is already passed out by the pain.

Amelia walks in and i smirk going deeper inside of Yn.

"So you really just going to cum in a passed out girl?" She asks.

I growl at her and go faster and faster.

Fucking hell im already close..

"Could i cum in her ? She on birth controle ?" I groan.

"Yea." Amelia walks out and closes the door.

I keep thrusting into Yn and love the feeling so much i dont want it to end.

I moan out loud and cum inside of her letting my head fall between her breasts and keeping my dick in her.

I make more markings in her neck and smile at my work.

Slowly i pull out and leave her dripping from my cum in the bed.

Yn pov

I wake up without pants and under a blanket. With.. wetness inbetween my legs ?

I touch it and see its white.

Nononononno.

Did he really fuck me.. no fuck no..

I sit up and try to clean myself off.

Putting on my clothing again i walk downstairs seeing my neck.

"Hey i didnt know you were Aidens Girlfriend! Since when dont you tell me about it." She says and pouts.

"Im no-" Aiden walks in with a smirk on his face.

"Second round ?" He lays his arms on my waist and kisses my neck.

"Cuteeee ill sleep on the couch then i guess." Amelia laughs and walks out the door with a bag.

Aiden feels my breasts and i slap him.

"Dont! Stop that im not yours. And that you came in me was a real bad mistak for you." I look at him and walk to the bedroom grabbing my shit smelling the sex.

I lock the door and open the window. Always an escape. I grab the bags and climb out the window, closing it again silently.

???
Hey Yn, i got your number and eh wanna come over and hang out with me and my friends tonight ? We are having a icecream netflix marathon. :) -Toby.
                                                     7.20 P.M

Yeah ill come, send my your adress. Also can i stay the night at yours something happend.
                                                    7.20 P.M

I get the adress and walk towards an Boat house ??

Its nice tho but weird.

I knock and Toby opens with a smile seeing my neck and my clothing.

"What happend ? Did Aiden do something ?" I nod and look at him feeling tears comming he takes me inside.

"What did he do." My hands tremble and a tear falls down.

"I-ill write it do-own.." i say shakingly.

Writing the word raped on my hand and i see him look suprised.

"C-can i hug you?" He asks and looks at me to make sure im okay with it. I nod and he wraps his arms around me holding me thight.

I cried and cried. After a while a friend of his, Ben came walking in and asked what was wrong.

I kinda explained and then he too got mad and we sat down eating ben and jerrys and watching Netflix.

Ej, the other friend, well they were more like house mates all three, gave me a pillow.

I fell asleep smiling on the couch and feeling a bit more happy.

Toby pov

Of course Ben hacked her phone so i could get her number.

And i did invite her over thinking it would be a no.

And then she told me he raped her, i wanted to grab my hatchets and go kill him.

He took something from her away. Without her premission.

I still wanna growl.

We walk upstairs and leave Yn sleeping on the couch.

"What happend ?" Ben asks.

"That Aiden kid from school, he raped her."

Even Ej stopped walking and looked at us.

"Why would you even do that.. that does explain though why she was sad." He says.

"I do-ont blame her, j-just treat her well her-re please-e dont scare her." I say and walk in my room.

I hear the other two go to their room too.

I hope i can make her smile a bit  i mean i did, we did. Icecream and blankets pillows and netflix! Heaven.

But she looked sad and hurt and i get that but that was so hard to look at.

Im going to kill Aiden for what he did to her. And im going to take my time, make him scream, beg, plead.