Ch. 2

Toby pov:

Fucking hell i wanted to feel her, taste her, hear her moan and i couldnt hold myself back anylonger.

"We sh-share a bed?" I ask her.

"Yeah sure im too lazy to go get an other bed for you." She laughs and i smile.

"Ill b-be back im-ma get my clothin-ng." I walk out and try to calm myself down.

I cant just fuck her right here and now. Maybe its too soon. I groan and walk to my room.

What if i give her something else. Not sex but like i dont know jewlery or some shit.

Nah.

Thats stupid.

Plus that dress she had on was driving me insane. You could see her body so much in it.

This isnt calming down Tobias.

Yn pov

I sigh and close my eyes. Holy fuck.

I stand up and walk out my room looking around for my dad. A servant walks up to me and bows.

"Princess there will be a masked ball in two days i would like to help you find your dress for the ball." She says and i smile.

"Sure, tomorrow ?" I look at her.

She nods and walks away. Toby will take a while so im going to annoy my dad.

I grin and walk into his office. A tall man with black hair and brown eyes is talking to my dad. He is one head taller then me.

And not going to lie he is absolutely handsome. The man looks at me and i look back. "Im sorry for disturbing you, father." I say looking at my dad. "But i had a question about the upcoming ball." I smile.

"Yn can you come back in 5 minutes ? Then ill be done speaking with Lord Aiden." My dad gestures with his hand to the tall man. Who weirdly looks my age.

I nod and smile again. "Ill come back in 5 minutes, if you are done earlier im in the garden." I look at Lord Aiden and nod to him. "Pleasure meeting you, Lord Aiden."

He smile and nods. "Pleasure meeting you too, Lady Yn." His voice is low but kind. I turn around and walk out the office.

The office is on the main floor and i walk to the garden. Lord Aiden, why was he here ? And why didnt my shadows do anything.

I walk around and sit in the garden under the tree after a while. Would Toby be back already?

I dont know but thats okay.

I and let my shadows play and dance in my hand. Its been more than 5 minutes already.

My dad walks towards me and sits down in the grass in front of me.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asks.

"Well, what is the ball about, do i need a mask or something ?" I look at him.

He smiles. "It is a masked ball so yes, you need a mask. The ball is for the Lords from my world to keep them at ease." I nod. So that was why Lord Aiden was there.

"Thank you then i know enough." I smile and stand up.

"No problem." My dad stands up too and walks away more into the garden.

I walk to my room and lay down on bed as Toby walks in again. "Im sorry Yn.. i have to go to Slender.." i look at Toby and nod.

I already feel bad. But he kisses my head and leaves.

You know what ill just fucking go searching for that stupid dress.

I stand up and walk away out my room. A body crashes into mine and i fall on the ground.

"Sorry!" A voice says. I look up and see Lord Aiden.

"D-dont worry about it.." I look away from him.

He smiles at me and helps me up. "I-I should go.." i walk away.

That was... quite akward.

I start walking downstairs to the servants in the kitchen. I mean they would probably know the name of the one that needs to help me ?

Right?

Fuck i dont know that shit.

Its all to new.

My shadow play around and i look at chef. "Hi, i had a question. A servant would help me with my dress tomorrow but i have time now do you know where she might be ?.." i play with my ring and look at her.

She smiles. "Amelia, and she is probably in her workplace. Ill walk you to her." I nod and smile back walking with her.

I didnt know this house/castle thing was so fucking big holy fuck. After 5 minutes walking we stop at a wooden door with painted flowers.

Cute.

"Thank you Chef." I smile and nod to her, she walks away and i turn to knock on the door as the door opens.

"Oh hi!" The servant from before smiles. "Can i help you Princess?"

"I have time now for the dress and tomorrow so.. if you want we could start now ?" I smile.

"Yes thats fine with me." She opens the door further for me to enter and i walk in.

I spend the whole two coming days with Amelia in her Workplace.

---------------------------------------

Yes im lazy
Yes im sorry for not updating
I just didnt have inspiration so i was trying to make it work and had to edit a lot out.
Dont hate Amelia or Lord Aiden. I wanted to have a few other characters in it so it wouldnt be only relationship between Toby and YN.
Thanks for reading