Ch. 3

Yn pov

Toby still hasnt come back so i have to go through this ball alone.

My dress is a black dress with golden flowers on the bottom sparkling up. My mask is en black mask with one golden rose at my left eye.

Amelia has made the dress gorgeous. I smile and go into the shower before getting ready.

2 knocks. Amelia. "Come in im in the bathroom." I shout and hear the door open.

"Its warm in here Yn. Dont ruin ur skin." She opens the door as i have a towel on and am trying to dry my hair.

"Hello to you too, Amelia." I laugh and look at her.

"I saw Lord Aiden. He is hot." Annnndddd she starts to drool again. I laugh and look at her.

"The go up to him, im very sure he has no date." I smile and walk to my closet grabbing underwear.

"No.no.no.no." Amelia grabs my underwear from my hands and pushes a lingerie in them.

"And for whom am i wearing this ?" I laugh.

"Maybe Lord Aiden or maybe Toby." She smirks at me and i roll my eyes.

"Toby is not comming, and Lord Aiden isnt interested in me for sure." I laugh because Amelia looks at me with puppy eyes.

"Sure." I say and she jumps up amd smiles.

"Thank you, Princess." I cringe and put on the Lingerie. It fits perfectly and its black with also gold.

"Did you make this on purpose ?" I ask and she starts to smirk.

"No?" Before i can say something there is a knocking sound.

Amelia pushes me in the bathroom with my clothing and all.

I grin and close the door and lock it. I let my shadows play amd look at them in the mirror.

"The ball starts early. Its in 30 minutes." The voice sounds female and i get ready for the ball.

I let my hair down and look at myself as i put on the mask. My h/c suits this dress perfectly. I smile.

I see black and fall down on the ground.

?????? Pov

I hear a thud and close the door walking in the bathroom seeing its locked.

"Yn you okay?" I ask and knock hard on the door.

No answer. Fuck. I run out the room and run the hallway through.

Medic... medic... where the fuck are they when you need them..

I see Zalgo and stop. "My lord, Princess Yn has collapsed on the bathroom floor and i cant get in the door is locked."

Zalgo looks at me and runs towards the room of Yn. Wow. Ive never seen him run before.

I run after him and he opens the door with his magic.

Yn is laying on her back with the mask on and ready for the ball. Her nose is bleeding and she is a bit pale.

He lays her head in his lap and strokes her hair.

"Come on yn, wake up." He says softly.

Her eyes open and i sigh out of releave.

Yn pov.

I open my eyes and see my dad. And Amelia.

"I dont .. i dont remember anything.. only who you two are.." i try and sit up.

There is blood on my hand.

"There is a ball tonight, you dont have to attend to it if you dont want, Princess." Amelia looks at me.

"No, no i wanna be there.." i sigh and feel my head is hurting. I stand up and look drunk. I smile and Amelia does too.

"You have 1 hour ill just say you had some things to take care off." My dad says and i nod.

"Okay, ill be there." I smile and Amelia walks towards me as she grabs a towel and makes it wet.

Getting rid of the blood under my nose.

"Do you know who Lord Aiden is?" I shake my head no.

"No."

"He is handsome and has brown blackish hair. With caramel eyes." She smiles.

"My boyfriend?" She laughs and fixes my hair.

"No, not yet maybee." I blush and punch her softly.

"Ohww." She reacts dramaqueenish and we both laugh.

"Pffttt dramaqueen."

"Who is Toby ?" She asks me.

"Dunno, is he important ?" I smile at her and she lets my hair go.

"No not at the moment." She smiles.

We go out of the bathroom and she grabs a dress for herself. Hers is bloodyred and with silver sparkles.
Her mask is silver with red drops that look like blood.

"Holy fuck your dress is so pretty !" She laughs and walks in the bathroom.

After a while she walks back out and turns around for me to zip her up.

"How do you want your hair?" I smile at her and she looks at me.

"Im fine i can do thissss so tell me what you want in your hair?" I smile again.

She shows me a picture and i let me shadows do the work for me.

I smile as i finish and let Amelia look.

"Holy fuck.." she smiles at me and hugs me.

"No problem." I smile and let he go.

"Lets murder some eyes with our beauty." I grin at her and we walk out my room.

We walk down the stairway and i see my dad standing there waiting for me to go more down.

I smile and walk down with Amelia.

A man a head taller then me walks up to me. He has brown blackish hair and caramel eyes. Lord Aiden.

"Can i have this dance, Princess?" He says smiling.

"Yes you may." I smile and he grabs my hand and guides me on the floor.

"You have a very beautifull dress on tonight." He says and i feel myself blushing.

"Thank you, Lord Aiden." I smile and look up at him.

"Just call me Aiden. Who designed your dress maybe i need to get my clothing done by them." He smiles.

"Did you see the girl that i cam down with? Thats Amelia and she is really really great at her job. She made my dress and mask and hers." I look at Amelia and smirk.

"Well then ill go talk to her later tonight because first i want to enjoy your company." He smirks and looks at me.

His hand goes to my hip and he starts to move slower to the music. Slowdancing with me.

I place my head on his chest and we dance together.

After 3 songs like this i look up at him and let him go.

"Im going to need a drink." I laugh and walk away before i can do something stupid eithout being totally drunk.