16:More to Love

"Kook please put me down." I whine and hit his butt

"No, you need to train. And smacking my ass isn't going to make me put you down."

I huff and start to poke and lightly hit his butt while he carry's me down to the training room. "Having fun there little one?"

I hum "Yup, it's squishy."

He chuckles and sets me down "Go warm up while we wait for Jaehyun."

20 minutes later Jaehyun comes down the stairs and tells me to wrap up. He works me with the paddles for a little bit before having me do a core workout then a 10 minute break and then he spars with me.

When we finally finish- after I kick his ass twice- we sit on the floor and Jungkook tosses us a both a bottle of water "You're doing a lot better Ji. We still need to work on a few things but you should be fine to start coming with us for some things in about a month."

Jaehyun nods in agreement "I agree. Of course you'll always need to train, all of us still do but its really just a practice of sorts. And until you reach a point where we aren't easily putting you down, you'll need to train on a very regular basis."

"Yet I kicked your ass twice?"

Jungkook chuckles and pats the top of my head.

Jaehyun rolls his eyes "Yes but I still put you on your ass too easily multiple times."

I huff and toss my towel at Jaehyun "Whatever. I need a shower."

Jungkook hums "Me too."

I get up and nudge Jaehyun with my foot, "You can stick around if you want."

He shakes his head and gets up "Taeyong needs me back at the compound. I will see you for our next training session."

We all go back in the house and Jaehyun leaves while Jungkook and I head upstairs to shower. "You first or me?" I ask once we're in the room

"We could just shower together." He smirks and grabs my hips, dragging me into him

I roll my eyes "Kook I need to actually get clean, I stink."

He hums, brushing his nose against mine "You will. I promise."

"Fine."

We both go into the bathroom and he starts the shower while I strip. I get in first and he strips then joins me, helping me wash my hair and my back before he decides he wants to distract me.

He starts to kiss the back of my neck and I pull away from him "Babe, I'm tired and sore."

He hums and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into him "I know, I'm not trying to start something. Just want you to relax." He kisses my cheek

"I will relax when I'm dry, in comfortable clothes, and away from your horny ass." I turn the water off and open the door, grabbing my towel "Off please."

He sighs but lets go and I step out to dry off, Jungkook doing the same. I get dressed and go downstairs knocking on Namjoon's office door "Come in."

I open the door, stepping in and closing it behind me "Done training?"

I nod "Yeah."

He hums and pushes his chair back, letting me climb in his lap. "How come you came in here to cuddle me instead of Jungkook?"

"He wanted to start shit and I'm not in the mood." I mumble into his shoulder

"And I'm sure that he was okay with that, so whats wrong?"