22: Fuck Ups

I look up when I hear feet come down the stairs and Jungkook comes around the corner, not seeing me and Tae "Morning."

He jumps and turns around "Morning. I was uh curious where he went."

"Found him down here on the couch. Did he cry last night?"

Jungkook nods "Cried until he fell asleep. He feels horrible for how he acted."

I hum "I know, he apologized and so did I but he definitely needed more sleep. It was apparent he cried while he was down here alone and he cried when he apologized to me."

"Did you get anymore sleep?"

I shake my head "Nope, but I slept okay so it doesn't matter. It's only been like 2 hours since I came down here. He needed me, and I didn't want to sleep in-case he woke up again."

Jungkook comes over to the couch and leans down to kiss my forehead "Always so selfless." He leans up more and kisses Taehyung's cheek also.

"Well soon he's either gonna have to get up or someone has to take my place because I made plans with Sohyun."

"If he doesn't wake up soon I'm sure me or Jimin can take your place." He goes into the kitchen and comes back a few minutes later with some coffee

"You need to eat before you leave."

I shake my head "Meeting her for breakfast."

Taehyung's grip tightens briefly and he nudges his knee in between mine. I squeeze his hand "Feel better baby?"

He hums and nuzzles into my neck. "Good, but you gotta let me up, I have to go meet with Sohyun soon."

He whines but loosens his grip on my waist and I get up and turn around to kiss his cheek and move some of his bangs out of his face.

I go upstairs and Namjoon is sitting up in bed, looking like he just woke up "Morning Joon."

"Morning."

"Tae and Kook are downstairs. I guess Tae snuck out of bed at some point cause I found him on the couch. Yes we talked, both of us apologized, I think things are okay but I know he still feels bad."

Namjoon hums and gets up, pressing a kiss to my temple "I think everyone feels a little bad my love. What are your plans for today?"

"Going out with Sohyun for a bit and then we have that party at the club tonight."

"And I have meetings until then so I probably won't see you until the party."

"Yoongi and Hobi dealing with the info Sohyun found?"

He nods "Yes and Jungkook is going with them. Taehyung and Jimin are going to be at the club and Jin has a few business meetings for his restaurant."

"So empty house today."

"Yup."

"Alright, go get your coffee, I need to get dressed."

He pecks my lips and leaves the room and I get dressed and do some light makeup.