7: Jealousy

It's been a little over a month since I started living with Jungkook and the guys and I'm moving back to my place today. Apparently things got dealt with regarding Dean and it's safe for me to go back.

I still work at The Black Swan and I love it. Sometimes the VIPs get a little too flirty, but it's nothing I can't handle. And Wonho or one of the members of the security team steps in when it gets out of hand.

The guys did hover over me every-time I went out, especially Namjoon and Jungkook, so that's a plus of me going back home. But I will miss the house, my apartment is going to feel so cold and empty and quiet.

There's a knock on my door-frame and I glance over to see Namjoon "Yeah?"

"You need any help?"

I shake my head and zip my duffel bag up "Nope, not unless you want to take that bigger suitcase downstairs, it's heavy as fuck."

He chuckles and pulls the handle of the suitcase up "I'm sure it's not that heavy. Are you sure you have everything?"

I nod "Yeah, pretty sure. And if I don't you guys can just tell me and I'll come get it or Jungkook can bring it to me."

"When are you coming by to train?" Namjoon starts to head out of my room with the heavy suitcase.

I sling my duffel bag over my shoulder and grab my other suitcase and follow him "Whenever Jungkook tells me that he has time."

We get downstairs and Hoseok is waiting by the door. "Kook had to take care of something, so he asked me to take you home."

"Okay, well I'm ready to go I guess."

Hoseok takes my heavier suitcase from Namjoon "See you soon I hope?"

I nod "Probably, especially if you come by the club."

"I'll think about that."

Hoseok and I go out the front door and he loads my stuff into the back of one of the SUVs. He drives me home and helps me get my stuff up to my apartment "Thank you Hobi."

"You're welcome Ji. See you in a few days."

I nod and close the door behind him, making sure it's locked. I drag my bags into my bedroom and put my duffel bag and lighter suitcase on my bed and just flip my heavier one onto it's side on the floor.

I hear a knock on the door and I sigh before going into the living room. I look in the peephole and see Hoseok so I open the door. "Did I leave something in the car?" I step back and let him in.

Hoseok shakes his head and shuts the door "No I forgot to give you something." He reaches behind him into the back of his waistband and hands me a gun. "Both Namjoon and Jungkook wanted to make sure you had this. Since you are now properly trained in this."

I take it from him and tuck it in to my own waistband "Thanks, I guess I'll be bringing home extra rounds and mags when I swing by in a few days?"

Hoseok nods "Yeah, probably."

"Okay, thank you again."

Hoseok hums and pulls me into a side hug "I know you haven't known the rest of us for long, but you're family now Jihyo. We all want to make sure you are safe and taken care of."

"I know. And I really appreciate you guys. Now get home before they start to think something happened."

He chuckles and let's me go "Yes ma'am."

He leaves my apartment again and I make sure the door is locked before going back to my room and starting to unpack all my shit.

-----------------------------------------------