20: Next Steps

I wake up still squished inbetween the two boys but Yoongi is still asleep, whilst Jimin is awake.

"Morning Princess."

I hum "Morning Jimin."

"You sleep good?"

I nod and adjust into a slightly more comfortable position. "Yeah."

It's quiet for a few minutes while I wake up more and then I look up at Jimin "By the way,"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too, you dork."

Jimin blushes and groans "You heard me?"

I nod "Don't be such a coward." I push at his chest playfully.

He whines and tries to roll away from me but I hook my leg around his waist and keep him where he is "I was scared to actually tell you. I wasn't sure if you were there yet and I didn't want you to feel pressured to say it back."

I smile softly and peck his lips "Well I don't, so tell me."

He leans forward to rest his forehead on mine and he brushes our noses together "I love you." He whispers it softly

I smile and lean into him more "I love you too."

Jimin closes the gap and places a very gentle and loving kiss on my lips, pulling away a few seconds later.

I lay my head on his arm and he reaches up to cup my face, rubbing my cheek with his thumb softly. "Can I see the bruises? I promise I won't get angry."

I nod and he lets me sit up. I pull my shirt off and Jimin just looks at my stomach and ribs for a second before reaching forward and running his fingers over my skin softly. When he reaches my ribs I visibly shudder at the feeling and he chuckles "Sorry Princess."

I shake my head "It's okay."

He continues until I feel lips being pressed to my lower back, I shudder again and Jimin stops, looking over at Yoongi.

"Morning grumpy."

Yoongi hums and sits up, pressing another kiss to my shoulder "Morning Yoons."

Yoongi just hums again and gets out of bed, heading for the bathroom.

"Excuse me mister!" Jimin calls after him

Yoongi comes back and pecks Jimin's lips and then goes back to the bathroom.

I pull my shirt back on and crawl out of bed "Come on, you have to meet with Sohyun again today but you and Yoongi also have things you need to do."

He whines but gets out of bed and starts to get dressed for the day while I head downstairs.

I'm in the middle of grabbing the apple juice container and I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind, making almost drop my juice. I turn my head and find Jungkook and I whine "You almost made me drop my juice!"

"Sorry little one." He shuffles over to the cabinet with me and he tilts my head to the side "I see Tae had fun yesterday." He comments, noticing the love bites littered across my neck.

I hum "So did Yoongi but he left them on my thighs for the most part."

"Not surprised."

I make Jungkook let go of me and I go back to the fridge to put the apple juice away "Are you doing anything today?"

He nods "I have something to take care of later with Joon. Why?"

"I wanted to start training back up."