14: Fear

"What was that about?" Taehyung stops me outside my office

"He waited till we left to move on the warehouse. He didn't want me involved at all. Which I get, but he doesn't get to leave you and Kook out of things like that. He did that on purpose so I'm not happy with him." I sigh "I'll deal with him later."

I push the door open and there is a girl sitting on the couch, she jumps when the door opens "Who are you?"

I look at Taehyung and he responds for us "Part of the team of people that saved you."

"Oh, you're the girl Jimin was talking about."

I nod now knowing I can use our real names with her "I'm Jihyo and this is Taehyung."

"I'm Sohyun."

I set my bag down on my desk and open it "Well Sohyun, there is a bathroom through this door behind me." I pull some sweats and a t-shirt out, discreetly hiding some underwear in the pile "You can shower in there and change into these, after wards I want to get a good look at any injuries you might have if that's okay."

She nods and takes the clothes from me "Thank you."

I nod "Everything you need is already in there, Towels are in the cabinet under the sink along with an unopened tooth brush."

She nods and heads into the bathroom, I hear the lock click and then the shower turn on. "You want me to grab the first aid kit or do you want to?" Taehyung asks

"I'll get it." I close my duffel bag back up and leave my office, headed towards Taehyung's for the first aid kit.

Namjoon is leaning against the wall across my office door when I open it but I ignore him and start down the hall "Jihyo!" I still ignore him and go into Taehyung's office. I hear Namjoon's footsteps follow me but I don't pay him any mind "Jihyo, what the hell?"

I roll my eyes "I'm the one who should be asking that." I go behind Taehyung's desk and open his bottom drawer grabbing the first aid kit and moving to leave Taehyung's office.

Namjoon catches my wrist and stops me "What did I do?"

I turn around "Really?"

"Yes really!"

"I get not wanting me involved but you don't get to exclude Taehyung and Jungkook like that! The fact that you waited until we left the house because you knew I wouldn't want to disrupt your meeting-" I sigh "Look I'm not doing this right now, we can talk about it later. In the mean time I have a scared and beaten girl to look after." I wiggle my wrist from his grasp and head back to my office

Hoseok is in the hallway and he raises his eyebrow "Everything okay?"

"No, and don't think I'm not upset with you either. You're his right hand you could have told him not to do that or called them your damn self. I would have gladly stayed at the diner or walked back to my apartment considering it wasn't that far."

"I'm sorry Ji, but I thought it was fine. We had it handled." He actually looks sorry

I sigh "Whatever, just don't let it happen again. Where is this girl supposed to stay?"

"With us for now, I guess. We have more rooms, there are some of the first floor that are unused. Jungkook, Jin and Jimin are cleaning one up now."

"Okay." I open my office door and Sohyun is back on the couch, hair wet from her shower. "So Sohyun, can you tell me what hurts and if there are any injuries you want me to address first?"

"My stomach hurts, along with my ribs and I only have minor cuts."

"You mind lifting your shirt for me? I just want to make sure nothing's broken."