ᶜᵃᵗᵒʳᶜᵉ

Jimin scrolled to the front of Mr.Kim's front door.

He knocked and the door quickly opened. In then he was engulfed in a big hug.

"Jiminie you finally came!",Jin said jumping.

"Sorry Mrs.Kim I was busy.",Jimin said with a smile and then he squinted.

"Busy... Busy not taking care of yourself.",Jin said and scrolled Jimin into the house.

"Mrs.Kim i'm really alright. It's just a minor headache.",Jimin said.

"Minor my ass. Call me Jin hyung!",Jin said.

"Language.",Kim Namjoon said walking in the living room.

Jin rolled his eyes and quickly ran to the kitchen to get his aid kit since Namjoon always breaks something in the kitchen.

"NAmJOOn! I told you to stop touching the vase! Come clean up all the glass!",Jin yelled and Namjoon nervously laughed.

Jin then quickly came running back with an ice patch. Then he slammed it on Jimin's forehead.
"Aye-",Jimin yelped in surprise.

"It's not a regular ice patch.",Jin said and grabbed his iPad.

"It will let me know what is wrong with your brain, it's kind of like an x-ray.",Jin said checking her iPad.

"It's nothing serious but I heard you went to the hospital. Have you tried standing up?",Jin said softly.

"I can't. It makes me get a bigger headache.",Jimin said.

"But you have to try. You don't want to stay like this forever. Jimin you need to try.",Jin said holding his hands.

Jimin sighed.

"I know I need to try but I just can't.",Jimin said.

"Let's go I made Kimchi jjigae.",Jin said grabbing Jimin's wheelchair.

"Yay!",Jimin said with a small smile.
-
🛑Violence included🛑

The next day while Jungkook was walking to school all he was thinking was who tf was Mr.Kim. So he decided to ask Yoongi, Tae, and Hoseok.

"Oh Mr.Kim the hot teacher!",Hoseok said.

"He is hot.",Yoongi said with a shrug.

"He's my favorite teacher although he calls me flirty. I don't think he likes me though.",Hoseok said.

"He likes me all right.",Yoongi said.

"He's okay.",Tae said.

"Just okay!",Hoseok and Yoongi said.

"Man I drool with just the sound of his name.".Hoseok said quietly.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Although his is married.",Yoongi said and that's when Jungkook sighed.

The three stared at Jungkook.

"What?",Jungkook said.

"Why did-",Yoongi said when he got interrupted.

"There's a fight across A2 hall!",A kid yelled and everyone ran to see who it was.

Jungkook also went curiously.

But then he pushed everyone out the way when he heard the voice.

"Stop!",Jimin pleaded. He was on the floor and his wheelchair was thrown down. Jimin's nose was bleeding and Jungkook was mad.

Jungkook got in and pushed the guy away.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!",Jungkook yelled furious.

"What does it look like!",The bully said and pushed Jungkook out the way grabbing Jimin's hair.

"You are fucking getting on my nerves Park.",Jayen said.

Jungkook then grabbed Jayen and gave a punch on his face.

"Bastard don't get in this!",Jayen said cracking his neck. Did I say Jayen was a giant?

Jayen then threw a punch and Jungkook dodged.

Jungkook threw a punch in his stomach and Jayen winced.

"You fucker!",Jayen said throwing a punch right in Jungkook's face. Jungkook got hit right in the eye and then he fell down on the floor.

Jayen started walking towards Jimin when Jungkook stood up and got on the back of Jayen and started choking him.

"Aye! Aye! Enough!",Mr.Kim and other teachers behind him came running. Jungkook was now punching and scratching Jayen's face crazily.

They got separated by the teachers.

"You're fucking crazy!",Jayen said his face bleeding.

Jungkook strangled off from the teachers running to Jimin. He holds Jimin and whispers delicacy words to him.

"Jungkook... I'm alright... he just punched me on the nose.",Jimin said hugging Jungkook tightly although he was shaking.

"Can you take him to infirmary?",Mr.Kim asked Jungkook while he was dismissing everyone to their classes.

Jungkook nodded and carried Jimin bridal style.

"What have I done?",Jimin whispers hiding his face in Jungkook's chest.

"What do you mean?",Jungkook asks.

"Everyone saw you defending someone like me.",Jimin said softly.

"Oh I thought you were going to tell me how my eye was or how you're getting nose blood on my shirt.",Jungkook said with a smirk

Jimin laughed and slightly punched Jungkook on his chest.

Jungkook halted and stared.

"What's wrong?",Jimin asked and looked if they were already at the infirmary which they weren't.

"It's just when you laugh... your eyes smile.",Jungkook said softly.

Jimin looked at him surprised and laughed again.

Jungkook stared and all he could feel was his heart gleaming.

"Come one let's go to the infirmary. I don't want your eye badly bruised.",Jimin said shuffling Jungkook's hair.

Bad-ump Bad-ump