ᵒⁿᶜᵉ

They had headed to the nearest hospital in minutes. Jungkook was worried and anxious. The doctor came out and asked if Jimin had relatives.

"Jimin doesn't have relatives near. Is he alright?",Jungkook said.

"Parents?",The doctor asked.

"Passed away.",Jungkook said.

"Okay well Jimin had a small problem with his blood flow. Due to the lack of exercise,his leg veins didn't allow blood to flow back up to his heart. Normally, the valves in his veins make sure that blood flows toward his heart. But when these valves don't work well, blood can also flow backwards. He needs to really try to walk. His legs could completely give out.",The doctor said.

Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"We gave him some compression stockings, it really helps if you could buy him more.",The doctor said and walked away. Then Jimin came out the room with his wheelchair and a frown.

Jungkook quickly stood up,ran to him, and hugged him.

"You scared the crap out of me.",Jungkook said and then took Jimin's face. That's when he saw it, Jimin was crying.

"The doctor told you... right?",Jimin said softly while his tears were flowing through his face.

"Jimin...",Jungkook said.

"What if I can't walk again?",Jimin said hugging Jungkook tighter.

"That won't happen.",Jungkook said softly.