ᵈᵒᶜᵉ

" Life once asked death why they loved life and dreaded death. Death answered, "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a hurtful truth." "

A week passed and Jungkook and Jimin were getting close. Except Jimin couldn't trust him enough.

"Always smiling and happy. It's weird.",Jimin thought in his English class.

"Jimin we need to talk after class.",Mr.Kim said startling Jimin.

"Yes sir.",Jimin said lowering his head.

Meanwhile Jungkook was being tutored by Taehyung since Jungkook had came in pretty late in they were already in the second semester.

He was only a tad behind since his other college wasn't as advanced.

"So why'd you move over here?",Tae asked after they had finished.

"Um I got a scholarship. We should head to class.",Jungkook said.

"You have a different lunch today, right?",Tae said.

"Yeah...",Jungkook said nervously.

"I had to see your schedule to fit in the the tutoring since your parents didn't accept the after school tutoring. But would you like to join me and my friends for lunch?",Tae asked.

Well since Jungkook didn't have lunch with Jimin he merrily accepted. He kinda wanted to meet new people and to get Jimin friends. Naive things.

- (← these things mean change of scene)

"Mr.Kim I'm sincerely apologetic. I won't daydream in class no more. I promise.",Jimin said.

"You better not. How are you though?",Mr.Kim said.

"I've been a bit better.",Jimin said.

"Jin wants to have dinner with you. He misses you. You'd come?",Mr.Kim asked.

"Yeah. I'll go after school.",Jimin said with a small smile.

Jimin then headed off to his next class.
-

"Hey I'm Hoseok. I'm 24, my last year and then master degree!",Hoseok said excited.

"Ignore him. I'm Yoongi.".Yoongi said.

"You too are going for the
master degree?",Jungkook asked.

"Doctoral and I'm 25.",Yoongi said and then hits Hoseok's head.

"Why you always gotta hit me?!",Hoseok said rubbing his head.

"I got the food.",Tae said sitting down next to Jungkook.

"How old are you?",Yoongi asked.

"I'm 20. Two more years till Bachelors.",Jungkook said.

"How you meet this nerd then?",Hoseok said pointing at Tae.

"He got two advanced classes. I'm tutoring.",Tae said getting his tray of food and started eating.

"You know he's almost done with his masters degree and he's only 22. Look at me here i'm 24! Like clearly someone didn't have a childhood!",Hoseok said loudly grabbing his tray of food. Tae smirked and shrugged.

"My friend also is almost done with his master degree and is only 22.",Jungkook said grabbing his tray of food.

"Who?",Yoongi asked.

"Gotta know who's as smart as this nerd.",Yoongi said nodding at Tae.

"Park Jimin.".Jungkook said and then shoved his mouth with food.

"Oh I've heard somewhere about him. But I didn't catch on had a big exam.",Hoseok said.

"Same.",Yoongi said getting his tray of food.

"Tae you okay.",Yoongi said when glancing at Tae.

"I gotta go to the restroom.",Tae said and quickly walked away.

Yoongi then looked at Jungkook.

"Something happened between them two. I knew who Park Jimin was and those two nut heads were damn close then any brothers. I've tried to talk about it but he always changed the subject.",Yoongi said.

"I wanna meet him though.".Hoseok said coming into the conversation.

"Do you know what happened between those two?",Yoongi asked shoving Hoseok away.

"No.",Jungkook said softly.