ᵗʳᵉᶜᵉ

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."- Coco Chanel

Jungkook was now in his last class and they were finishing the speeches.

Poems.

Jungkook had done his; The Snowy Night by Moon Tae-jun. The girls loved it but Jimin he really wasn't interested. It was a beautiful poem indeed but didn't quite get him.

"Jimin it's your turn.", the teacher said and everything became silent. Jungkook over heard that Jimin hadn't read any poems. Always absent or coming with an excuse. The teacher or course had no choice since he did have a trauma.

But today he had to... no excuses.

Jimin scrolled himself to the front with a paper in his hand.

"I will read an American poem. Called Annabel Lee by Edgar Allen Poe.",Jimin said. (I will only give a little since the poem is a bit long.)

"The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,
   Went envying her and me—
Yes!—that was the reason (as all men know,
   In this kingdom by the sea)
That the wind came out of the cloud by night,
   Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.

But our love it was stronger by far than the love
   Of those who were older than we—
   Of many far wiser than we—
And neither the angels in Heaven above
   Nor the demons down under the sea
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
   Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams
   Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes
   Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
   Of my darling—my darling—my life and my bride,
   In her sepulchre there by the sea—
   In her tomb by the sounding sea.",Jimin says making everyone quiet. That's when Jungkook wipes his eyes and noticed he was crying. He quickly wiped his tears and started clapping.

Then everyone else started clapping. Jimin nodded and went back to his desk.

Jungkook looked at him and noticed that Jimin looked tired almost weak. Class slowly ended and everyone walked out.
-

Jimin felt tired and had a huge headache.

"Park... oh Park what did I tell you about getting people's attention?",Kyong said.

"It's... agh...my grade.",Jimin said grabbing his head.

"Let's see about that.",Kyong said and smacked Jimin's head. He then left.

Jungkook then came quickly.

"Hey, are you okay?",Jungkook asked Jimin.

"yeah.",Jimin said and started scrolling away.

"Hey... where are you going?",Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's wheelchair.

"I'm off to have dinner.",Jimin said.

"Can I go?",Jungkook asked.

Jimin started hitting his head. Jungkook then walked in-front of Jimin and got on his knees. Then he touched his forehead and then touched Jimin's forehead.

"You don't have a fever. Do you have a headache?",Jungkook asked. Jimin stared at him red-faced and then looked away.

"You can't come today. It's with Mr.Kim and he's quite questionable with people. Tomorrow we can go to dinner.",Jimin said softly.

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"You better keep your saying.",Jungkook said and shuffled Jimin's hair. Jimin nodded and then they both got out of class.

They then parted.