ⁿᵘᵉᵛᵉ

Jungkook carefully read the files.

The files said that Mr.Park and Mrs.Park had been burned on the second night of their vacation in the United States. It said that they had found Jimin outside the house without a burn mark.

But the only thing that was suspicious is that they had found a trail of gasoline, just a hint.

Jungkook pulled his hair slightly while reading the file. Then he got out of the house, got his bike, and headed to the empty beach. Yeah let's call it the empty beach.

"I wonder how you found that trail.", A voice said when Jungkook arrived.

"Jimin...",Jungkook said walking towards Jimin.

Jimin's short black hair was flowing through the wind. His eyes showed a hint of sadness.

Jungkook sat beside Jimin's wheelchair.

"My uncle came for a visit. I guess even if he's rich, he's still hella greedy.",Jimin said softly.

Jungkook then stood up and kneeled in front of Jimin. He then whispered in Jimin's ear.

"You can't push me away. I want to be your friend.",Jungkook whispered and then caressed Jimin's face.

"But i'm broken.",Jimin whispered and let out a whimper. It had been a while since he felt comfort.

"So am I.",Jungkook whispered back.

They both connected their heads together and softly breathed.