Naughty but Nice

Chapter Three

Jessica’s POV

It’s dark out and Bryan and I finally are making our way over to the party we walk to the section of the beach where the part was being held, I dressed sexily and he definitely noticed, asking me who I planned on seeing dressed like that. I just laughed but into the commotion I was dressed to win. I didn’t really loveBryanlike that but I hated when girls talked to including Lauren, and my competitive side always got the better of me I kept in under control until now. After the restaurant thing, I gave him the cold shoulder and he didn’t even notice it.  He didn’t notice me until I was barely clothed, that hurt me little but I ignored it.

“OhBryan!” miss dummy clutches onto his arm. She’s in a circle of people they all stand around chatting, its pretty dark but the have a bonfire and the beach has pedestrian lights. Music blares from underneath a tent with large speakers people are playing volleyball and some are in the water. 

“So guys this is Bryan and his girlfriend um”

“Jessica.” I say fake smiling just as she is. I notice Bryan, he’s about to say were just friends but I step on his foot and shake my head no, he looks confused.

“And this is Kyle.” She finishes off, Kyle winks at me, I giggle then he smiles. The group kind of separates but Kyle stays to chat.

“SO you’re Jessica?” he asks sticking out his hand.

“That’s me!” I giggle again shaking his hand; I stumble trying to watch Bryan who’s behind Tom.

“Easy now.” He says grabbing my arms making sure I don’t fall. “Trying to watch him aren’t you.” Kyle says more of a statement than a question. I blush. “Don’t worry he’s talking to a guy.” He says laughing, I try not to act relieved, but I know he notices.Bryancomes over saving me from the awkwardness between Tom and me.

“Hey buddy.” He says giddily throwing his arms around me. Kyle glares.Bryanbeing obliviousBryan, so he doesn’t even notice.

“Want to go get some drinks.” Kyle asks awkwardly.

“Sure, we’d love to.”Bryansays glaring his inner possessiveness showing.Bryanstill has his arm draped around my shoulders, as we walk over to a cooler filled with beer. I grab two for myself asBryangets three.

I chug the first one and move onto the second, I can already feel the alcohol getting to me; I cling onto Bryan as he opens his first beer, I snatch it and gulp in down. I feel my throat burn as the alcohol burns through it. It had been a while since we ate earlier and I was running on an empty stomach causing me to get drunk much quicker and also for my low tolerance of alcohol.

“Slow down baby.” He says smiling down at me.

“Why do you like Lauren?” I slur, in my near drunken state I notice his face stiffen.

“I don’t know.” He answers in a still voice gulping his second beer very quickly.

“Do you even love her?” I slur almost falling as he catches me.

“I-um-it’s a long….No” he says looking guilty.

“Love me then.” I slur sweetly as we sit under the boardwalk. He looks deep in thought, “She won’t have to know.” I whisper into his ear.

Bryanrushes me into the house locking the door behind us, both only a little drunk. We don’t make it up the stairs before I rip off his shirt and roughly kiss him, back on the white carpeted stairs. He yanks off my tank my very flimsy swimsuit top almost falling off; he unties the halter the other tie still tied as it flaps down onto my chest. He presses my bare chest onto his.

“I’ve been wanting to do this for so long.” He mutters staring at me lustfully, his manhood pressing against the crotch of my shorts.

Our eyes click we make eye contact, and he stares at me, my body melting into his arms. It’s so quiet as we stare at one another my hearts beats so loudly I feel like he can hear it. He gently presses his lips onto mine sending the strangest feeling through my body making my toes curl. He breathes on the back of my neck, causing the hairs to stand straight up he runs his fingers over my cheek stroking my collarbone lightly. Although our very uncomfortable disposition, I feel safe and comfortable in Bryansarms like I never have with any guy ever. My body throbs swimming in desire and serenity

His touch on my thigh was so light it moved the tiny invisible hairs and tickled me. I resist the urge to giggle; being ticklish a weak spot for me. Bryans hand is cool on clammy hot skin. I glance at him in the dimness of the foyer lights, the Chandelier above giving us just only a small amount of light. His eyes are closed, a frown of concentration on his face. I kiss his cheek and his eyes open. A nervous grin upon his face searing through my body, his eyebrows lift, as he prepares to give me what we’ve both been waiting for.

 “Ughhh!” I moan as he removes my shorts and enters. “GOD!BRYAN!” I scream as he grasps a portion of my hair and puts his tongue into my mouth, our tongues create sparks that flow through my entire body. It’s so passionate I get the chills, tears of pleasure and pure enjoyment roll down my cheeks. He moans softly, I feel the vibration of his voice on my chest and his hip thrusts into mine. We continue for another 30 minutes of hot wet pleasure. He pulls out and we both fall beside each other on the stairs looking up to the ceiling hand in hand.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispers into my ear his breathe smelling sweetly of alcohol.

We lay there for a while in silence, until we both drift to sleep, dreaming again the nights events

A/N

I am just outdone with the amount of votes, comments, and fans I have been receiving today! Thank you each and every one of you, I could just hug each and every one of you! Please by all means continue!

So if anyone read this before I edited you might have noticed some changes, like the title, the name, the cover and the content. Lauren is now Bryan’s boyfriend and there is a reason why not because he wants to I’ll leave it at that!

Until next time

-Sarah

Xoxoxo