Dangerously Close

Chapter Eight

 FINALY AN UPDATE YOU GUYS PROBABLY WANT TO STAB ME UNTIL I LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF THAT MOUSE CHEESE WITH ALL THE HOLES IN IT THAT TASTES LIKE NASTY!!!

ANYWAYYYYY IM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT UPDATING, I GIVE EVERYONE PERMISSION TO CYBER KICK ME!

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ. I WILL CLIMB IN YOUR WINDOW AND SNATCH ALL YOUR PEOPLE UP!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SERIOUSLY THOUGH DO IT! OR I WILL FIND YOU! 

ENJOY YOU LITTLE LOVE MUFFINS

Bryan

I sit down running my hands through my hair, alone again, just peachy. I flip through the channels on the TV as the sunlight pours through the house. I decide to get up and go get a pizza, I grab my keys and cell, and I lock the door and hop into my truck.

"Hello?" I say questioningly into my phone it rings, I didn't even glance to see who was calling.

"Hey Bryan!" a bright cheery voice says.

"Jessica?" I ask.

"No silly it's me Lauren." She says into the phone as I stop at the light. Oh god I think to myself, totally not in the mood for her.

"Hi." I say with no enthusiasm at all.

"Wow, it seems like every time I call you like don't want to talk to me." She says snippily. "You said that last time! You never answer my calls! I had to call Jessica to get a hold of you last time." I sigh pulling the phone from my ear. This bitch is getting on my last nerve.

"Are you cheating on me Bryan? I know Jessica has a way better body than me but you better not be cheating, she's not worth it she's a slut!" she says becoming angry all of sudden.

"Slut? That's your best friend Lauren! How can you say that about her behind her back?" I wasn't really listening until I heard that word escape her lips; I suddenly become protective over Jessica!

"Oh come on baby, everybody says it at school, she's fucked pretty much the whole football team, except you." She says sort of laughing, except me. Well that would be a lie I think to myself smiling wishing I could re-live that moment repeatedly.

"You know what, were out of high school, grow up! That's really petty and dumb, gossip. Really? I'd rather not talk to you." I press the end button on my phone very hard, throw it on the seat, and head into the pizza parlor.

"Welcome to Leo's Pizza Parlor how may I help you?" a blonde girl asks from behind the counter in a flirty voice. I've had my share of crazy restaurant employees. She blinks a couple times as if she has something stuck in her eyes and leans forward on her elbows showing some cleavage in her work V-neck.

"Can I get a deep dish pepperoni, a side of barbeque wings, breadsticks, and a 7Up with it?" I say looking up at the TV menus not making eye contact.

"Is that all I can do to service you?" she asks in a sexy tone. Doing the weird eye thing again, I look at her quizzically.

"Yes." I answer coldly.

"What's your problem? Something wrong?" she asks actually a bit sincere.

"Yea I'd rather not talk about it, what's my total?" I ask her looking away.  

"$23. 47." She glares, fifteen minutes later I'm leaving with my hot food. I get into my house and unlock the door; it's weird with Jessica not being here. The usual bouncy vibe she sends isn't there and the place feels empty, I throw my keys on the table sighing stressed out from today's events. I'm sure God hates me.