22- Whatever It Takes

The Avengers sat in the conference room all looking at the six television showing the different stones.

The Time Stone.

The Space Stone.

The Mind Stone.

The Power Stone.

The Reality Stone.

And the Soul Stone.

"Okay, so the how works." Steve started it off. "Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

"Or substitute the word "encounter" to "damn near been killed" by one of the six Infinity Stones." Stark said being sarcastic.

"Well, I haven't but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott said oblivious.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each. And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Banner said pacing.

"Our history." Stark said. "So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?"

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Barton said with his arms crossed.

"Correct." Tony said pointing at him with the hand his coffee was in.

"So, lets start with Aether." Steve said shoving his hands in his pockets. "Thor, what do you know."

Thor just sat there in silence with a beer in his hand almost like he was asleep, maybe dead.

"Is he asleep?" Natasha asked.

"No, no. I'm pretty sure he's fed." Rhodes said.

Thor stood up and went to the front of the room and began to tell a very entertaining story about his past. It was entertaining until he got to the part about how his mom had been killed by a bunch of dark elves and his ex girlfriend Jane Foster got very sick from the Aether and it was all very confusing especially in the way he was telling it.

Wanda had almost fallen asleep during it, she figured she would be heading to Sokovia to retrieve the Mind Stone or even New York for the matter. It had been there too.

Rocket went up next and gave a speech about how one of his teammates who was part of the "Guardians of the Galaxy." Stole the power Stone from the planet, Morag.

"Is that a person?" Banner asked.

"No, Morag's a planet. Quill was a person." Rocket said clarifying.

"Like a planet. Like in outer space?" Lang said shoving his mouth full of food.

Rocket got sarcastic. "Oh look, it like a little puppy all happy and everything." Rocket said petting his head. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll take you to space."

Nebula has decided to speak since she had the most information out of everyone, no one knew more about the stones than she did. Her father had told her almost everything he knew, so did her sister.