Soft Reboot

(A/N)

After going back and reading these last two stories, I realized how tremendously bad my character relationship building was and how many plot holes I had so I decided on ultimately doing a soft reboot.

My year long break of writing book two didn't help either. . .

But Don't worry everyone this is not the end of Carter's story. To explain my decision for this soft reboot was mainly because I failed entirely at developing chemistry between the team (Natasha, Steve, Sam, and Bucky) and failed even worse at writing Carter and Wanda's relationship to the point where it almost felt forced.

Like, why did Natasha even let Carter in enough to go to Russia to meet her family and take on Dreykov? When they barely even knew each other from the way I wrote it.

Bro got ghosted for two years by Wanda and instantly forgave her? Lame ass writing on my part.

What was I thinking.

So I decided that to continue Carter's story was to go back and try again, focus more on relationship building between the events of Civil War/ Infinity War and Endgame. To spread the love around instead of it just being all from Carter's perspective.

You guys loved this book so much so I hope you can find a way to enjoy Carter's story even more with better relationship building.

Yes, there will be changes, and yes it will still be an Alternate Universe. You will not need to read book two (Against the Clock)  for any sort of background information besides small little references to the second book so you can just jump right into book three and enjoy!

Thank you so much for the continued support! Love you all so much!