2- Fugitives

Berlin..

"So you like cats?" Sam asked from the back of the armored prison vehicle.

"Sam." Steve said clearly not trying to start an argument.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?"

"Your suit." Cap said to the King. "Is it vibranium?"

"The Black Panther has been a protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. Now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king." T'Challa said sadly. "So I ask you, as both warrior and king. How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

Steve just turned and looked out the windshield as they entered a tunnel to the CIA facility.

"What's going to happen to him?" Steve asked as they walked towards the guy clearly in charge.

"Same thing that's going to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." The man said.

Sharon spoke up. "This is Everett Ross, deputy task force commander."

"What about a lawyer?"

"Lawyer, that's funny. See their weapons are placed in lock up. We'll write you a receipt." Ross said turning around.

"I better not look out the window and see anyone flying around in that thing." Sam said as his suit passed by.

***
Time passed by as Tony and Steve had a mature conversation about signing the accords. You could tell they still loved each other, they were still brothers. They just didn't agree on the same thing.

They made some small talk and Tony almost had Steve signing the papers until he mentioned that Wanda was confined to the compound being protected by Vision.

Steve didn't like that.

They got into an argument how they don't grant Visas to weapons of mass destruction.

Which Cap replied with "She's just a kid."

Sharon came and allowed Steve and Sam watch Bucky's interrogation without Everett Ross knowing about it.

Natasha took a suspicious look into the large glass office but decided not to say anything about it.

"Why would the task force release this photo to begin with?" Steve asked dropping the picture of Bucky by the news van on the table.

"Get the news, involve as many eyes as we can."

Steve nodded. "Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding, set off a bomb get your picture taken. You got seven billion people looking for the Winter Solider."

"You're saying someone framed him to find him." Sharon said understanding.

"Steve, we look for him for two years and found nothing." Sam said as he sat at the table.

"We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads."

"Right but that doesn't guarantee whoever framed him would get him. It only guarantees that we would." Sharon said before she got a dark look in her eyes when she realized what she had just said made sense.

Steve looked up at the TV. "Yeah."

The power suddenly went out causing Cap and Sam to jump at attention.

"Sub-level five. East wing." Sharon said before Sam and Steve ran out of the office.

Steve and Sam turned into a corridor where they found a lot of unconscious bodies collapsed to the ground from obvious forced trauma.