15- The Snap

I reappeared in the middle of the battle next to Natasha.

I pulled out my new dual uzis and started ripping apart space dogs as Natasha and I fought back to back.

"What are you doing down here?" Natasha asked as we reloaded.

"You guys needed my help." I said to her.

"You make a fair point." She said ducking as I blasted a space dog over her head. "So, did you do it."

I tucked my uzis away and pulled out my sword teleporting and slicing aliens left and right. There was so many of them.

"I kissed her and teleported away if that's what you're wondering."

"Good for you." She said as the ground began to shake. Trees toppled and the ground erupted as giant chainsaw wheels were barreling towards us.

People scattered left and right.

"Focus that fire on the right flank Sam." Rhodey said as him and Sam flew through the air.

"I'm doing it." Sam replied.

Natasha and Okoye continued fighting off space dogs as we were becoming surrounded.

I turned around and saw the chainsaw wheels barring down directly on top of us.

"Uh oh." I said frozen in place.

A flash of red hit the ground in front of us and suddenly the chainsaws were lifted into the air surrounding by a red force field.

Wanda.

I turned around again as saw the horde of dogs closing in on us.

"Wanda!" I yelled.

Wanda looked back and yanked her hands down sending the chainsaws straight into the horde of dogs killing them.

Okoye flipped her spear around and looked at Nat. "Why was she up there all this time?"

Wanda stomped towards me.

"Good luck with that." Nat said before running off.

"Carter Cole!" Wanda said to me.

I spun around and sliced down a space dog.

I turned back around and was smacked in the face.

"That was uncalled for. You don't just kiss me and run off." She growled at me.

"Then don't say you'll visit, if you never do." I retorted. "By the way that really hurt."

"Guys we got a Vision situation." Sam said.

Wanda and I both turned to look to see Vision and one of Thanos children falling from the building.

"Somebody get to Vision." Cap yelled.

"I got him." Hulkbuster Banner said flying over the battlefield.

"Go." I said to Wanda.

"We'll talk later." She said before flying off to help vision. "On my way."

Mid flight she was hit in the face and knocked into the ditch by the blue haired alien.

"He'll die alone. As will you." The alien growled as she flipped Wanda over.

"She's not alone." Natasha said as her and Okoye surrounded her and began to spar.

Wanda caught the alien with her telekinesis and threw her upwards just as a chainsaw was crossing over the top exploding the alien.