Finding Your Mate...Losing Your Mate

on the side is a pic of Tyron,colton,kiera and serene

Imogen P.o.V

He didn’t look up at me, kept his head low.

“why were you late Liam?” serene asked. OMFG THIS IS LIAM! THE ALPHA!

“i um i had to sort out some pack business.” He muttered back.

“Imogen this is my brother Liam and Liam this is my new friend Imogen. She moved from England and her dad is the alpha.” I looked at Liam again and saw him looking at me intently. I got up and excused myself from the table. I can’t believe he isn’t saying anything to me. Did he not feel the connection between us?

I walked outside but was stopped by someone holding my wrist. Turning around i saw it was Liam looking at me with a guilty face.

“what do you want?” i spat at him.

“i-i i’m sorry.” He said looking down.

“why?”

“Because i can’t be your mate.” He stated. i looked at him shocked.

“are you serious? W-H –WHY CAN’T YOU BE MY MATE?”  i yelled.

“because i don’t want a mate just yet. I want to live a little. Listen we’re too young we need to live before we get tied down to this...this relationship.im only 17 for crying out loud.”

“fine that means i get to do anything i want and date anyone i want. Do you understand?” he looked at me for a few seconds before i saw anger cross his face.

“NO! YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY I DO NOT WANT ANY OTHER GUY TO TOUCH YOU!” WTF is he bi-polar or something.

“well too bad because I’m not going to listen to you. You rejected me and I’m not your mate anymore so that gives me the right to do ANYTHING i want.” I turned around and started walking back to the canteen. He didn’t stop me and i was glad but sad at the same time.

COLTON P.O.V

I rang the doorbell of the mansion in front of me. It belonged to the alpha of this pack i had found. An old lady opened the door asking me who i’d like to meet.

“your alpha if he is available.” I relied. She nodded her head and told me to follow her. the door opened to reveal a graceful looking office room. Sitting in front of the brown wooden table full of files and papers was a man probably in his mid 40s. This must be alpha, alpha Spencer Davis.

“hello there you are...?”

“Colton Thomas sir. I’m from the silver moon pack in England. My dad Damon Thomas is the alpha.” I introduced.

“oh yes i know him. He came to the alpha re-union in Paris last year. Your pack is the strongest pack in England. But what are you doing here?” Alpha Spencer questioned.

“well my parents wanted my sibling to attend school here for a better education seeing as they are always distracted back home and me being the oldest brother have to take care of them but also attend college soon. The reason why i am here is because i wanted to know if me and my sibling could possibly join your pack for as long as we are here which is probably 2 years. I want to make sure my sisters and brother stay out of harm and learn new things about our type. Maybe even learn new fighting techniques. I don’t mind you talking to my dad about it either i just want to make sure we are safe.”

“well firstly I’ve only got the title of an ‘alpha’ my son Liam takes care of everything but i can’t let him be alpha till he doesn’t find his mate. I’ll talk to Liam about it now just give me a second.” Alpha Spencer called Liam and found out he was dropping his twin sister to school and would come back immediately. Me and Alpha Spencer had a normal conversation. I told him about my mission. To find my mate so can take her home and make her my Luna. Soon after a guy probably a year younger than me arrived inside the office. He looked a bit like Alpha Spencer.

“Liam i would like you to meet Colton, future alpha of the silver moon pack in England.” Alpha Spencer told Liam about my situation.

“I will have to do some background check first just to make sure you are not lying and if everything is clean then i will tell you my final decision. I nodded my head in understanding and bid them goodbye or more like see you later.

When will I find my mate and go back home?

Tyron p.o.v

School was okay so far. I had boring lessons in the beginning but now i was in my favourite lesson. Gym. Today we were playing basketball with the girls and we were all in mixed groups. I came out the changing room wearing my black addidas tracksuit bottoms and the school football shirt which was red and black. I had made a couple of friend named Lucas and dean who were both werewolf’s. They were both football and soccer players. Which reminds me after school I’ll be trying out for the school soccer team. We sat on the bleachers waiting for the girls to come out. After waiting and waiting all the girls came out and coach began talking.

“okay so I’ll split all of you in two an-”

“sorry I’m late coach!” interrupted a girl with purple hair and brown eyes. Her face was shaped in a heart shape and her figure was petite. As she got closer my heart beat went louder and faster.

“Where were you ms.grimshaw?” coach asked.

“i was at the doctors. So what we doing today?” she asked happily and then her eyes caught mine and my wolf began howling in joy. I found my mate!