Mr.Beta

on the side is a pic of imogen

Chapter 1

Imogen p.o.v

Here I am sitting in the plane going to America with my 3 annoying siblings; rose aged 15, Tyron who is 16 and Colton, my oldest brother, aged 18. You might have guessed my age. Yes that’s right I’m 17. No I’m not your ordinary 17 year old girl. I’m a werewolf and my father is the alpha of the largest pack in England silver moon pack. Now you must be thinking what I’m doing on a plane with my siblings. Well my parents think that me and my siblings are getting out of control. My oldest brother Colton is next in line to be alpha and well to be alpha he needs a mate so he’s going to America to find his and to take care of us seeing as he’s an adult. My brother Tyron was a top A* student but ever since he turned into a werewolf he focuses more on his wolfy stuff and less on his studies so he’s going to learn properly and stay away from his crazy werewolf friends. There is also Rose who’s the good girl in the family; she’s going for the opposite reason. She has really high grades and is a perfect student so she’s going straight to sophomore year. Yes lucky bitch. But she still knows how to have fun. She’s a bit naughty at times but other than that she’s completely stuck to her studies. Then there’s me. I have the perfect grades but not the perfect attitude. I started drinking from the age of 14 and well i just recently started smoking but I’m cutting down and soon i will completely stop. My parents are not proud of me and want to send me so i can focus on my studies and not parties. Well thats what they think.

Me and my siblings all have black hair. We got it from our dad. I have light green eyes and full pink lips. My cheek bones are structured and i have a pretty good figure. I love my eyes the most though. My father always tells me how beautiful they are. My other siblings are also very good looking. Even though rose is a nerdy girl she still has that look that makes boys crazy. Colton and Tyron are both heart throbs. Girls love them two. Well what can i say we’re all attractive thanks to our parents. My parents had us at a very young age. Mum got pregnant with colton when she was 16 so you know our parents are still quite young. I got up from my seat next to rose and walked over to Tyron who was sitting next to Colton. We were in 1st class so our seats were in 2s. Did i mention my parents are quite wealthy? Oh i must have forgotten. Anyways so i walked to Tyron and pinched his arm.

“ouch!” he opened his eyes revealing his blue orbs. Tyron has the same colour eyes as dad.

“i see you are awake.” I smiled sweetly.

“Yeah because you woke me up Dum twat.” He whisper yelled. I rolled my eyes and told him to go back to sleep. You see me i can’t really sleep on planes. I love to wander around and annoy people. So i went into the business class cabin and saw most of the passengers asleep and the others reading long big fat books. BORING! I walked over to the economy class and there i saw the hottest creature. As i got closer to it i instantly knew he was a werewolf. Yes this hot creature is a guy. He looked 18 or 19 but i didn’t care. He had brown eyes and dark brown hair styled in a sexy quiff. I pretended to trip over nothing and landed on his lap. He looked away from the TV on the seat and looked at me shocked. I slowly got up apologised.

“I’m so so sorry. Did i hurt you?” i batted my long lashes and put on a sad face.

“no not at all are you okay?” he kindly asked but i could see a small smirk forming on his lips.

“Yes I’m fine. I should get going now.” I started walking away but he quickly grabbed my wrist.

“can i know your name please?” YES!

“Only if you tell me yours.”

“my names Bradley. Bradley Milford.” He had an American accent so i knew he was American.

“Imogen, Imogen Tomas.”

“Imogen what a beautiful name. I’m guessing your coming to America for a holiday.”

“no not at all. Im going to live there. Well im going to complete my senior year.”

“oh i guessed because of your British accent and i mean i can sense you have some strong power in your blood.” He stated.

“ well that because my dad is the alpha.”

“Oh wow that’s cool. I’m the beta of my best friends pack.” HOT!

“Umm excuse me i don’t mean to interrupt but I’m trying to sleep here.” The old lady who was sitting next to Bradley said.

“oh I’m sorry.” Bradley apologised.

“i should get going now. It was nice meeting you.”

“you to Imogen i hope to see you again.” And with that i walked back to my original seat.