Surprise

Hey guys it's Nafeesa here with a surprise for all of you!! I've decided to write a sequel to Make You Mine and it's going to be called "My Dark Angel" !! It's going to be based on Zayn and Imogen's life and some people want to know how Zayn is dangerous well you'll find out in the sequel. The sequel will be posted after I write 4 more chapters of my other new book "Singing With The Bad Boy" and maybe one more chapter of my other on going book "Sing Me To Sleep" but anyways that's all I want to say and now here is a short epilogue in Liam's p.o.v

Liam's p.o.v

2 months. 2 whole months without my mate. Our bond is on it's final fiber and my heart is shattering again and again. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have left her, I shouldn't have hurt her but the fact that my past kept stopping me made it hard for me to accept her whole heartedly. When Imogen rejected me in the nurses room I felt really bad but I knew she deserved better but what I didn't know was that she would go after Zayn. He doesn't deserve her! He'll hurt her and I know it.

Zayn has never learnt how to love someone and he never will. What if his mate comes? What will he do then? How will Imogen manage? I can't let that happen! I won't let Imogen get hurt.

"Son come to my office now." Dad instructed me and I followed him into his magnificent office. I took a seat in front of his master chair and sighed.

"I know it's been hard for you son, and I know it'll be hard to live without your mate but you just need to know that she will be happy with Zayn. He loves her and she loves him." Dad started. I felt my anger rise up to the top.

"Dad he doe not love her! Zayn doesn't love anything or anyone! It's your fault that I have lost Imogen to that monster!" I yelled clenching my fists.

"How dare you speak to me like that? Zayn does love her. He's my son as are you! All I want to tell you is that If you ever try to harm their relationship then I'll have no choice but to take the rights of being the next alpha away from you. Zayn should be the next alpha seeing he has a partner but no I'm letting you because I know how badly you want to be alpha. You may now leave Liam." And with that I stormed out his office.

I heard laughter come from the kitchen. As I approached I saw It was Imogen laughing along with Zayn. She was dusting flour on Zayn's hair and Zayn was tickling her. That should have been me in Zayn's place. That will be me. I will not give up on her. Imogen is my mate not Zayn's. Zayn watch out because I'm coming, Liam Davis is coming to take his mate. Imogen I'll make you mine...