Chapter #4

Louis' Point of View

I'm attempting to focus in on the conversation Liam is having with Harry but as it stands I'm watching our other two bandmates order drinks at the bar. Harry laughs at something Liam says and that naturally gets me immediate attention. Harry's laugh is the best thing ever! I kiss his temple before returning my gaze to Zayn and Niall as they made their way to the booth.

"Liam you know for a fact that he won't pay any sort of attention to us until all of us are within arm's reach." I shake me head, me gaze leaving Niall and Zayn for a spilt second to clear me throat and tune into what Hazza just said.

"What?"

"Liam asked you a question darling. You didn't hear him because you're in 'Big Brother' mode." Harry shrugs and Liam laughs heartily.

"I do not have a 'Big Brother' mode." I argued back

"Yes, you do because while you're trying to argue with me, your eyes have flicked over to Ni and 'Z' at least half a dozen times." I hate it when he's right. Niall and Zayn make it back to the table and in the process I completely forget what was happening, this leads to Harry giggling childishly, "Proving my point." Liam laughs with Harry. I glare at them both. Niall and Zayn pass out the drinks. A beer for me, a mocktail for Harry (which is just a very fancy non-acholic cocktail), a Bacardi and cola for Liam, Zayn grabbed a beer for himself and naturally Niall grabbed himself a Guinness.

"Alright since I brought the first round. It's on Zayn to get the next" Niall states while taking a nip of his stout. We fell into idle chit chat as we drank. Pretty soon we were ready for the second round so Zayn got up and of course Niall went with him. I heard Harry cough and I turned to him immediately,

"You alright baby?" he nodded and coughed again "Haz, please don't lie to me. Are you okay?"

"I kinda want to go home, and you know those smoke machines aren't really my friends. Evil machines." he sighs leaning his head on me shoulder. I tucked him closer into me side protectively.

"Just let me know the second you need your inhaler. The very second Hazza. I'm not taking any chances with your health tonight." I seethe into his hair. Harry doesn't say anything more but nods to indicate that he heard me. We fall into idle chatter again, while Zayn and Niall return with the second round.

"You're up next Payno." Zayn smiles and Liam rolls his eyes and that's how it goes for the next hour. Liam rolling his eyes at the fact he was coerced into to giving over his bank card to because he's stuck between all of us, then when it's my turn I get up after kissing Harry's temple and gently push him off me shoulder. For once I'm glad that we got a warning the bouncer because the bar staff as they have a large range of mock tails and have caught on to our order pretty quickly and have noticed that we order a different mocktail everytime, so now before we even get to the bar itself our drinks are poured and all we have to do (me in this case) is to tap me card and be on me merry way. Happy days! Finally, when it was Harry's turn I offered to go up for him as there was no way in hell I was allowing him to walk through all that smog and shit, plus that bouncer said he wasn't to go near the bar, he nods and hands me his card and falls into whatever conversation was happening at the time. This continued on until a semi drunk Niall and a semi drunk Zayn wanted to go on to the dance floor. They both begged and pleaded for me go come with them because Zayn refuses to go without me as Niall tends to do weird moves that are so embarrassing and annoying that I have no choice but to join in and mock the absolute shit out him for it and Niall likes the company. I turn towards Harry. Green met blue.

"Go Sunshine. Liam will keep me company and he just informed me he is also carrying a inhaler on him, so I'll be fine." I smile and bring him for a kiss "Go..." he mumbles against my lips "before Niall and Zayn go all mardy." I sigh and kiss him again before getting up. As soon as I leave the table me stomach drops, I feel like I've made a potentially horrific mistake.