Chapter #15

Louis' Point of View

"How did he do that?" Dr. Hunter blurted out once Harry went limp in me arms.

"Do what?" Zayn asked "You've been surprised since he moved."

"Mr. Malik nearly every person that gets removed off the ventilator automatically panics due the fact that they don't understand the situation nor is their body cooperating; this panic tends to lead the patient to attempt to remove the tubing themselves or hyperventilate because their body just won't move the way they want it to. The signals in the brain are misfiring and they can't work out why, but this wasn't the case for Mr. Styles, he barely panicked, he just reached for Mr Tomlinson. That within itself doesn't make any sense. As soon as Mr Tomlinson touched Mr. Styles he became calm and collected. Mr. Styles didn't even hesitate. The only time Mr. Styles became distressed at all was when he cracked Mr Tomlinson's knuckle. It doesn't make any sense; I don't know how to explain; This is the weirdest case I've covered. Mr. Styles shouldn't have been physically able to-do even a faction of what he did. The patient's body is still recovering and hasn't fully regained functionality and yet he reached out for Mr Tomlinson like it was nothing! That is why I'm surprised Mr Malik." Dr. Hunter explained.

"Soulmates!" Niall smiled fondly at Haz and I. I shook me head at him.

"Rare Mr. Horan but if you are correct than..." Dr. Hunter paused to lock eyes with me, "if anything were to happen to Mr. Styles... You boys will lose Mr. Tomlinson for he will be compelled to follow Mr. Styles wherever he goes, and it will be the same for Mr. Styles." I heard the lads swallow then Niall begins to laugh hysterically "Oh this is great. This is fucking amazing. So, Liam when I asked that question about who we should worry about more. The real answer should have been both. Because now if Harry ever has a fucking asthma attack that kills him..." I flinched hardcore at that, "We will be digging two goddamn graves!" and with that Niall storms out. I instantly kissed Harry's temple before getting up him running after him. We ran into the waiting room and before he could slip out I grabbed by the shoulder and turned him around and pulled him into me chest.

"Niall, lad. Harry and I have spoken about the worst-case scenario and we both promised each other that if anything absolutely tragic ever happens, we wouldn't do anything stupid. We wouldn't leave you lads alright! Little leprechaun you'll never have to worry about digging two graves. It goes against the code that me and Harry has written." I feel him nod into my shoulder embracing me tightly.

"You know I'm the captain of the 'Larry' ship?" I chuckle softly though Niall started to add "I love you and Harry so much. I just..."

"I know lad, I know. Me and Hazza feel the same way about you, Liam and Zayn too. Trust me." Niall nods. We break away from each other we head back to Harry's room, where I find Harry whimpering in his sleep.

"What happened?" I demanded as I grabbed Harry's hand; instantly he settled down and I turned me attention back to the lads except Niall who was now getting cuddled by Zayn Good, the leprechaun needs it. Dr. Hunter must have left after I chased down Niall cause he's not in the room anymore "Well?" I snapped.

"I don't even know mate." Liam hastily rushed "As soon as you left to reassure Niall he just started..." Liam tailed off unable to think of the word to describe Harry. I nodded and smiled fondly at Harry using my free hand to brush some loose curls off his face. I don't know how long I stood next to Harry's bed playing with his hair and chatting with the boys when all of a sudden Niall started laughing. We all looked at him before continuing on with whatever we were talking about only for Niall to start laughing again.

"Oh, for God's sake Niall! What the hell is so bloody funny?!" Niall only laughed louder but this time Zayn joined in "I swear you lot are all off your meds!" rolling me eyes as I try to pick up the conversation again! But naturally Liam started to chuckle "Fucking hell nothing should be this fucking funny!" I sassed and went to check the boys foreheads thinking they all had fevers or something this only made them laugh harder and it was beginning to thoroughly piss me off. Once I check them and flicked them all in the arm I came back to Harry to see him in the same position only this time his emeralds were open, and he had a dimply smile on his face.