Chapter #19

Louis' Point of View

Two Days Later

I hate hospitals. I can't wait to get Harry home and into a proper bed. Hopefully I can keep him there until he is one-hundred percent but knowing management that isn't going to happen, even though Simon said we could keep Harry at home. The rest of fucking management argued and unfortunately Simon can't go to headquarters due to the fact that he is too busy with the latest seasons of 'Britain's Got Talent' and 'X Factor UK' that he doesn't have the time to call off the hounds but that's okay I banned the whole management team from the hospital so... we're okay here for now but apparently Dr. Hunter believes that Harry will be okay to discharge tomorrow as no infections have arisen, he hasn't a setback in his health and Harry hasn't even had a mild asthma attack which is all great signs. Though this has got me thinking where we're going to hide from management then it clicks. Harry and I have a cottage that stands directly in the middle of Holmes Chapel and Doncaster and the best thing about it is nobody knows of its existence just Liam, Zayn, Niall and our (as in mine and Harry's) families. When we brought it, Harry thought it would be an amazing idea to place it under our mother Anne's name cause that way management couldn't trace it back to us.

"Lad's when Harry gets discharged we are going straight to our 'Matlock' cottage."

"Shit Lou! Really? That's a bit extreme innit?" Zayn expressed.

"No, not really. Think about it. Management is completely unaware of its existence so we would be undisturbed which means Harry would be able to recover in peace and top of that the cottage itself stands in the middle of Donny and Holmes Chapel which means..." Liam dives in to finish off my sentence or in this case statement.

"Which means you're families can vouch for you by saying Harry is with Anne and you're with Jay." Liam pulls me into a hug, "Mate that's genius!" Niall and Zayn also join in on the hug. Harry who has been nodding off pokes his head up and slowly opens his arms as if to say where's mine? We all chuckle at him and go over to add him to the group hug.

"Hazzabear did you hear my plan?" I ask as I brush curls out of his face, and I can't help but smile at how long it is. I really hope he keeps it this length as it suits him really well plus it gives me something to play with. Just nods at my question still unable to talk "blink once if you think it's a bad idea and blink twice if you love it." Harry holds up a finger "Would like me to give you a minute to think about it?" I guess Harry nods indicating that I was correct with my guess after awhile he nods at my phone I immediately unlock it and open the talking app for him.

"What about all my medication boo and the check-ups?" The robotic voices asks.

"We'll have all your information transferred to the Whitworth Hospital darling." I waited patiently for Harry to type out his next question.

"What about the guys?"

"They can come into hiding too if they want." I answered Harry then passed me phone back and blinked twice after that he pointed at Liam, Zayn and Niall.

"Yes, babycakes I will ask them okay. Don't worry your pretty curly head about it." and before I have turned around Niall had already shouted.

"Of 'cause I'm fucking coming!" Liam nodded in agreement, but Zayn said more like stated.

"As long as you got some sort of art stuff laying around, I'm in." Harry smiled pointing at me I smiled back at him, but a frustrated look came across his face and I instantly knew that there was something I wasn't getting. Something I wasn't grasping. Harry kept pointing at my phone and I smiled apologetically. Damnit I can't read his mind and at times like this I really wish I could. Harry pointed heavily again at my phone, so I pulled it out and opened it and realise that he taken a picture of our garage that is connected to our cottage. Looking closely at the image I realise that there was a box marked 'Canvases and paints for Zayn." I kissed Harry's temple when he realised that I finally understood what he was trying to tell me. I proceeded to tell Zayn that we have him covered which made Zayn laugh. I can't even begin to explain how Harry had somehow organised our house to accommodate the boys. I wonder if me boy's kindness would ever stop surprising me.